• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

It has been fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy_Punter_2010

Diamond Member
So the time has come for me to retire from the forum. I've enjoyed the banter and the sharing of information and have enjoyed, for the most part, the experience. Thank you to the group that run the forum. Your efforts do not go unnoticed and I'm sure I speak for others when I say thank you for resurecting the forum. I was one that was disappounted that it came to an end but was very happy to see it return. Well done all.

To the members on here. Enjoy and keep the community alive by sharing information when you can. Like Yoda its time to call it a day but I wish everyone all the best for the future. Happy 2019.

Cheers all.

Logan VIP Perth

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Hey Happy_Punter_2010! Sad to hear your retiring from the forum, thank you for all your input and kind words! Enjoy your "retirement" and also know your very welcome to come back and join us when ever you feel a urge! Happy 2019 to you too! Cheers! :D:playful:

Happy_Punter_2010

Diamond Member
Hey Happy_Punter_2010! Sad to hear your retiring from the forum, thank you for all your input and kind words! Enjoy your "retirement" and also know your very welcome to come back and join us when ever you feel a urge! Happy 2019 to you too! Cheers! :D:playful:

I might just do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.