1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this newbie board

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Jamie@perth, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Jamie@perth

Jamie@perth Bronze Member

Hmmmm
    Joined here to look up my reviews
    Seems so hard

Anyway ill try my best here
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Welcome Welcome x 1
  2. Miss Monique

Miss Monique Legend Member

Hi welcome.
    Try searching your name or phone number using the search bar that should bring up anything posted here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Hi Jamie and welcome to the Forum:)Miss Monique has given you excellent advice. I'm sure you will find the Forum most useful. x

4. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

It takes a little while to navigate once in the flow easier than facebook xxxx

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Spartan

The Spartan Bronze Member

Hi All. Not talking about Langtrees ofcourse but I am a newbie and nearly every damn AD or post from various sources , ends up with me meeting some mature lady that looks nothing like her photo. Usually when I am looking and expecting to meet a blonde hottie , I end up with a hag that does not speak English. Just not right.. I even say in the booking about real photos etc etc. Its enough o make a man get a steady Girlfriend . WTF???

• Funny Funny x 1