• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is there a smell or scent that turns you on?

Halcyon

Silver Member
Damn that was titillating reading, it was making me quite, ummm, well.....feel....we'll anyway Halcyon you should put pen to paper for some hot, sizzling stories.

Naww thanks Buk. Glad you enjoyed the read. I'm sure there'll be more popping up in my future posts. I love writing : ]

Reactions: Buk

AnnaBelle1996

Silver Member
Have you ever walked past someone and thought dayumn! You smell like you want to be sexed up!

My favourite scent on a man would have to be joop, or Chanel. I love a man that smells good! It's so sexy!
I agree. The more expensive he smells the better !

sexytime13

Bronze Member
Have you ever walked past someone and thought dayumn! You smell like you want to be sexed up!

My favourite scent on a man would have to be joop, or Chanel. I love a man that smells good! It's so sexy!
Joop is tha bomb !!!!! I can't resist that stuff and will tell anyone I come across wearing it how damn good they smell

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member

xxxxx
Chanel-Allure-Homme-Sport-Eau-Extreme_EdT-700x700.jpg
xxxxx

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
I like something slightly musky, preferably inhaled from a g string.
I'm told that my D & G 'The one gentleman' is rather nice on me.

Opencpl4femfun

Silver Member
So for a slightly different take on things.....

After a blow job, hopefully ending with it all over my face :woot:, and after any more play and it's time to clean up, I sometimes wipe a little bit of his cum on my shoulder (where it would be covered by whatever I'm wearing).

So for the rest of the day, or while out at night, I can tilt my head and smell the beautiful sweet scent of what was the big load he gave me :D

If we're going to be outdoors and the subtle smell can be a bit stronger, I'll rub a larger amount more on my nipples and breasts then cover it with my bra - it's just so nice to get that scent and know exactly what went on for it to get there!!

Oh, and if you're liking the sound of this, here's a variation that gives me that dirty/alive/horny/sexsational feel, but I'm not sure how to subtly say it :shame: so - I get some of his hot load he just pumped into me, from a nice way in, so I get the unbeatable combo of both of us..... It's amazing how it can catch you off guard later in the day and have you begging for anything by the time you get home ;);)

Hope that wasn't too much, but I just couldn't not share!!

Viv

Silver Member
Recently bought my brother 1 million. He works at the hospital and tells me he has never had so many nurses falling all over him. Has put in his order for birthday

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Sunshine and the smell of jasmine flowers on a warm breezy day and for men Drakkar Noir makes me melt sends sshivers down my spine

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I used to have a 100ml bottle of that yummy yummy...time to restock i reckon...lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Just to keep you city folks happy
I lurve the smell of sheep in the morning
But only the ewes I'm not a pervert

Happy2

Legend Member
Not really a fixation, just sympathy for ewes that felt the ewww of a farmer smelling them from behind...it's disturbing. :D:eek:
Don't get to cheeky Yellow Man You remember what happened to Babs after you started getting to friendly It may well happen to ewe

I'm a jealous bastard

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Don't get to cheeky Yellow Man You remember what happened to Babs after you started getting to friendly It may well happen to ewe

I'm a jealous bastard

Not trying to be cheeky...i leave that to you...i bet Baaarb has no preference which cheek you choose. I am not ewe friendly unfortunately. :D

T

Tania Admin

A nice blend of Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang oil lightly applied. Omg! Heaven.

And man smell,,hard working man smell. Healthy diet though or they smell icky.