Is there a smell or scent that turns you on?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Well If I told what smell made me horny and want to sex someone up, I would get slapped around the head until I did not know what country I was in

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I know its considered an older ladies perfume but I used to love the smell of "Red Door" about 20 years ago

Joop is nice...I wear it myself... original on weekend (pink) and Go during the week (Green)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Just a few drops, on Your Threads, a little on your cheeks and behind your Ears
No women or Man will ignore you LOL

View attachment 26939

Careful not to overdo it, kids, or you could end up in the local drunk tank. :dead:

Of course, I probably also should've used a quality rum as hp suggests, instead of metho when stepping out for the night.

Dallas

Legend Member
Some perfume just drives me wild but it depends on who's wearing it. Mostly though, nothing beats the sweat from a healthy body.during sex.

J

JasonC

As weird as this may sound, I am turned on by the smell of a stinky female arsehole. I love the smell so much that I often breathe deep into a female arsehole, tongue fuck it deep.

The best part is to deep french kiss the girl/woman after I've dome good rimming on her. To get her to taste her own arse - PRICELESS!

Last edited by a moderator: