• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Irish Woman Marries 300 Yr Old Ghost Pirate

T

Tania Admin

I couldn't help but think of you @happypirate when I stumbled across this article.

I'm kind of curious as to whether they consummated the marriage and is she entitled to some of his buried booty?

An Irish Jack Sparrow impersonator who married the ghost of a 300-year-old Haitian pirate says she and her "soul mate" have broken up.

Amanda Sparrow Large, 46, announced she and the pirate, fittingly named Jack, ended their marriage after less than a year.

"So I feel it's time to let everyone know that my marriage is over," she said in a Facebook post seen by The Irish Mirror. "I will explain all in due course but for now all I want to say is be VERY careful when dabbling in spirituality, it's not something to mess with..."

Pirate Marriage.jpg

SOURCE:
https://www.thisisinsider.com/irish...year-old-ghost-pirate-says-they-split-2018-12

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
God Dammmmmm-, even in Death a Pirate has NO-Luck,
Cheers and Pass the Rum, I need a drink.

Thx H2 and Phoebe, Great story Tania,
My thoughts on this sweet Lady who is ending her marriage......I bet she was just a "Gold---Digger" LOL

treasure chest.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
God Dammmmmm-, even in Death a Pirate has NO-Luck,
Cheers and Pass the Rum, I need a drink.

Thx H2 and Phoebe, Great story Tania,
My thoughts on this sweet Lady who is ending her marriage......I bet she was just a "Gold---Digger" LOL

View attachment 63224

If you want that chest of gold you need scuba equipment not a shovel surely ? sorry to rain on your parade or maybe I need to stop being so well logic.... LOL