• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Introduction to Pleasure Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Introduction to the adult 'lifestyle' club Single guys - this is a way to gain verification of suitability to an adults only event. Learn about venue guidelines & expectations, tips on approaching the ladies, learn the general etiquette & etiquette during play. Gain a certificate of verification on completion, discounts toward club entry. Entering an adult club for the first time can be a daunting experience. This introduction will give you a look around first, is totally non threatening, informative , fun, plus you'll get to meet a few other nervous folk! Single ladies - if you are tired of having no room to dance, of having drinks spilt over you, being spoken to disrespectfully in the average Perth nightclub, maybe it's time to visit a 'lifestyle' club. Contrary perhaps to general public opinion, it's the safest place for a single girl to be. Come & have a look in a non threatening time, meet like minded people.
Contact Buzz if interested

Buzz

Foundation Member
hi forum members. A quick update on the Pleasure Lounge Workshop " An Introduction to the PLeasure Lounge Lifestyle.
to be held sunday afternoon at 2.30pm
Cost is $30 which will some drinks afterwards. Coffee tea throughout the presentation.

This is a great opportunity if you are shy, lacking confidence in groups or shy in talking to others. Learn basic techniques that will enable you to start and maintain a conversation. This is so important in today's society as we have really lost that basic skill.. txting, tinder will nly take you so far.. Talking and conversation in fun.. You can be good at it. Tracy will go through that and many important elements of the Pleasure Lounge Lifestyle

For tickets

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-the-pleasure-lounge-lifestyle-club-tickets-16393973817?aff=efbevent

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Right in the middle of a long week end..... Perfect! I will see you at 2.30pm.
Do I need to bring anything?

Freoguy

Bronze Member
Hi Buzz. Would like to experience tour. My problem is i work overseas 10 months of the year and would be a newbie whenever i am back in town.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Hi all. Well some feedback on the Introduction to Pleasure Lounge on Sunday went very well. The 16 people who ventured in were treated to a fun and informative workshop by Tracy. They would all agree Tracy is not only a fabulous facilitator but added lots of humor to the presentation.
The emphasis to the audience is that Pleasure Lounge is probably the safest and most respectful night venue for women around.
Tracy also went through sexual health, appearance and later in the presentation participants got to practice their skills in meeting and talking to new people.
The participants were awarded a preferred guest card and complimentary entry to the Pleasure Lounge events

C

Captainsmurf

Hey @Buzz just got a link to this thread sent to me. Is there another event planned in the future? Cheers

davy

Silver Member
Hi all. Well some feedback on the Introduction to Pleasure Lounge on Sunday went very well. The 16 people who ventured in were treated to a fun and informative workshop by Tracy. They would all agree Tracy is not only a fabulous facilitator but added lots of humor to the presentation.
The emphasis to the audience is that Pleasure Lounge is probably the safest and most respectful night venue for women around.
Tracy also went through sexual health, appearance and later in the presentation participants got to practice their skills in meeting and talking to new people.
The participants were awarded a preferred guest card and complimentary entry to the Pleasure Lounge events[/quote
Is there going to be another introduction day. Anytime soon plz

Buzz

Foundation Member
I'll have to get my sexytary onto the avatar. Im sure she can thing of something very inappropriate lol

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Its about time Master BUZZ I have been waiting a long time to get your board active again, can you put up a FREE ticket post and get someone to win as a couple.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Great idea. I will Get Jess to arrange a complimentary pass for a couple who put the best post.. will work it out today

H

Hana babe

I have been to three parties over the years to the pleasure lounge and had a wow time each and every time.

Beagle_Boy

Bronze Member
I have been to three parties over the years to the pleasure lounge and had a wow time each and every time.

Totally agree Hana Babe, I discovered the pleasure lounge a couple of years ago and have managed to get there 6 or 8 times, never had a dud visit, great times with great company and chatting to many people, topping the evening off with a bit of fun in the rooms..

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome board
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar

Totally agree Hana Babe, I discovered the pleasure lounge a couple of years ago and have managed to get there 6 or 8 times, never had a dud visit, great times with great company and chatting to many people, topping the evening off with a bit of fun in the rooms..

Toby spec

Bronze Member

Hi Hana babe,

If you don't mind me asking what was the general age of the guest? In sure it would have been varied, as a 29 yr old I'm curious how I would fit in with the crowd...

James86

Silver Member
Hi Hana babe,

If you don't mind me asking what was the general age of the guest? In sure it would have been varied, as a 29 yr old I'm curious how I would fit in with the crowd...
Average age would probably be around 40 I would say.
When I went there were a few that were around 30 or a bit under.
I'm around your age and had fun when I went there, give it a try and see how you go.

lizard

Silver Member
Attended your NYE masquerade party as single guy and had the coolest night I ever had!
Thanks for the invite in the first place, I was a bit concern to be treated a leper in the first place, but everyone were super friendly and I felt very comfortable and free!
Hope to attend more parties!

Status
Not open for further replies.