• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Introducing Babette of Darwin (Private)

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
Hi all
My name is Babette and as Kate Cebrano once sang "young boys are my weakness"
Please don't hesitate to drop me a line am happy to chat, meet up and answer any questions. I love younger men and also see men of any age but younger men are my favourite, they have lots of energy and I am always happy to teach them new ways to please women, hope to hear from you soon B xx

red.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have meet Babette and a very classy lady, new to the industry, with a freshful approach.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
And Canberra! I always love being seduced by a hot, sexy mature lady.

Well, by all hot, sexy ladies actually. :woot:

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
Ahoy;- OK her tour starts in Perth, Goes to Adelaide and ends up in Canberra.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
Lol
Ok thanks everybody for the feedback and for organising my tour.... At this stage I am heading to Melbourne mid December for a couple of weeks and as I also work part time nursing I am unfortunately not able to just take off from my day job as often as I'd like to, I have commitments in Darwin and not sure where I shall travel to next year or when but I shall definitely keep you all posted xxx B

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Darwin doesn't have a David Jones, so what can a person do there?

Phoebe

Legend Member
There is plenty of other shops around Darwin. Also go and see some crocs and explore a little. Lots to do around the place

Crocs are good for handbags, shoes , travel goods, and Eating :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
You look beautiful :) Love your hair and that smile well 10/10 words fail me at times.

However why are your shoes on the floor? come on honey :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Did you go with the red heels? A girl takes her shoes off at the end of the night a lady keeps them on till she gets home :) you by that sound like a "Lady" :) :D

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
Did you go with the red heels? A girl takes her shoes off at the end of the night a lady keeps them on till she gets home :) you by that sound like a "Lady" :) :D
Lol no I went with black, the red ones were too uncomfortable and yes I walked home in them like a lady xx