• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Interesting Sayings

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Happy has a soft spot.... :) Delicious looking or tasting? or both? LOL

Phoebe

Legend Member
Massage with "happy ending' only or Can we play a game of Hide the sausage in the Suez Canal, or isn't that option available in this short term hotel ?? LOL

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
That was no massage, the guy was getting his butt rolled. I think at one stage he was saying can you put more pressure on me back...and it only lasted 3:43...that's a quickie...

Kinda reminded me of this,

Phoebe

Legend Member
Go to liveleak.com and google man gets crushed by tank :) ..... LOL

Ella Jade

Silver Member
Is that firm to OMG kinda massage or soft and tender loving kinda massage? Are you the knot smoother?

I cater to my client.. If they want me to cuddle them, i'll cuddle them.. If they want me to steam roll over then, I'll just go grab the keys to my roller! ;P hahaha

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I cater to my client.. If they want me to cuddle them, i'll cuddle them.. If they want me to steam roll over then, I'll just go grab the keys to my roller! ;P hahaha

Your a very accommodating masseuse then.

Viv

Silver Member
Grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference

This has keep me sane when my world was crumbling

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
In extreme anger, intelligence becomes zero. Hence, take a minute or 2 to calm yourself down to move yourself out of the stupidity zone.

Happy2

Legend Member
I remember reading xome Bush philosopher writing
Im not scared of death
But life frightens the crap outta me