1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Inboxes, Conversations, direct PM's

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Scottyy, Nov 25, 2015.

1. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

hey Scotty i am all good . i have nothing to hide , some members think that us admin and mods are able to read all the pm's, anyway so why would that be any different to posting on the forum .
    no address need unless you doing an outcall :) :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Scottyy

Scottyy Guest

I don't have anything to hide from the forum users either. Just trying to keep this thread on topic

• Like Like x 1
  3. Obbie

Obbie Legend Member

It was a harmless question that got thrown over board not sure why it was made out to be something that it wasn't oh well such is life !!

• Thank You Thank You x 1
  4. Scottyy

Scottyy Guest

So how have my inboxessss gone missing to my fellow members?

5. Maria

Maria Classy sassy and a little bit Assy Gold Member

Hahaha I actually own this one lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rudyboy

Rudyboy Legend Member

...why am I not surprised by this Maria after your flashing yesterday LOL

7. JustMe

JustMe Gold Member

I've got that one too.
    Oh sorry. Your talking about the movie. (I thought you were talking about the weapon).
    My bad.

• Empathy Empathy x 1