• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Imogen88 Lingerie vs Dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBaron

Silver Member
holy crap you are hot. please don't tell me you have an age preference. your skin.your body everything looks amazing

P

Peter

:icon_blow Believe me there is no embarrassment just makes it hard to get close enough to the bar to serve drinks. lol :eek:ccasion14 :eek:ccasion14
:-X:-X:-X:-X:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:tearyeyed

I

Imogen88

holy crap you are hot. please don't tell me you have an age preference. your skin.your body everything looks amazing

Hey Anders,

Thanks for looking at my photos, your the same age as myself I see :eek:ccasion14

Imogen xx

R

RICHIE2012

Hope to put some new pics up tonight guys...

Can't wait to see all the girls new photos too,
The sneak peeks I've seen look hot!

Imogen xx

OMG - IMOGEN

Had a peak at your pics and then to take a very very cold shower - and still managed to steam up the shower room!!

:violent5:

Demon

Legend Member
OMG - IMOGEN

Had a peak at your pics and then to take a very very cold shower - and still managed to steam up the shower room!!

:violent5:

You needed an ice bath.

The ice in my bath melted really quickly, and no shrivelled member.

:eek:ccasion14

TheBaron

Silver Member
some girls have glorious bodies but without pictures of their face its always been a deterring factor for me to book them. in imogens case I will definitely be off to see her as she has won me over - she has the whole package!

other working ladies will hopefully note that pics with their faces in them will drive a lot more punters to book with them!

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Wow, stunning Imogen, sparked an overwhelming desire to have some naughty fun with you. Gently caressing your smooth skin before teasing your delightful nipples with my tongue, with a firm hand and rock hard ...sorry, got a little carried away there, must stop ;)

Not much blood flowing to the brain it would appear!

R

RICHIE2012

You needed an ice bath.

The ice in my bath melted really quickly, and no shrivelled member.

Mate, I believe that Saige does things with ice cubes and that too does not leave one with a shrivelled member!!

L

LovinLife

I like a classy lady, and class is about confidence not clothes but my attention usually defaults to a lady in a dress.

L

longlasting

I agree, each to their own, nothing beats having a visit from a woman in lingerie and thigh high boots, I almost died, she was really hot. But like everyone else, when you go to a parlour, nothing beats fully dressed women, it would be like going to a bar or club and picking a woman and knowing she would make your night, they usually always are fully dressed (though I have seen some in lingerie).

Lingham

Diamond Member
I definitely prefer a smart dress and heels. I rember the girls at Body Touch, it is a while ago now, but they always presented so well thanks to the way Charlie managed the place. Smart dresses and high heels.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I'm a fan of both but I think there's nothing worse than those tacky outfits. Like the naughty nurse etc. If it's what you wear for work (like a police lady) then fair enough but the cheap nasty ones from adult shops don't do it for me.

Interesting to hear that.

A

Alecia the Foxx

"More like stuck out in the middle o nowhere with only sheep and various farm and feral animals"

I didn't know you were from NZ.

T

Tania Admin

I think what looks best on anyone is something that they feel sexy and confident in, because it shows :)

omnedon2

Foundation Member
If there were 2 WL's in the lounge, one wearing a long evening gown and the other wearing sexy, revealing lingerie, I bet I know where the majority of punters would be looking..........

C

colbb123

If there were 2 WL's in the lounge, one wearing a long evening gown and the other wearing sexy, revealing lingerie, I bet I know where the majority of punters would be looking..........

...hmm don't bet too much :p

Happy2

Legend Member
Still a even money bet for me. As I am still a sucker for a classily dressed woman
But the eyes would still look at the unwrapped packet of sweets

Status
Not open for further replies.