1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm getting my own AMP very shortly...true

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Mary-Anne K, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

What a week in India it is like being back at school. Ive learnt about mobile websites not just bootstrap that is called something else also....ah responsive.
    Our new site for desktop will be bootstrap responsive and we will have a mobile website as well and this one comes with AMP so I get another store I say.
    They looked baffled and explain its about voice...I say I always wanted a 30 second voice recording on the profiles as a voice with a photo is hard to forget, and keeps making the balls twitch which means bingo the punter is a gona.

No I was wrong the voice is about Amiee the little elf that lives in our phones mostly used on GPS for directions, she is a know all- that tells you every thing via voice. Voice is apparently very important for SEO so I get a AMP MOBILE website and google will become my best friend. If google likes me all the girls and the guys will like me until the credit card bill arrives.
    Look out for the Langtrees AMP........
    By the way i think AMP is uniquely Australian the blokes over here had no idea why I found
    my lesson today so amusing...

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Don't Understand Don't Understand x 1
  2. glen

glen Silver Member

Way to go. Will you have showers avaliable Mary-Anne?

3. Mary-Anne K

I dont think showers work in websites my Amp WILL BE SOMETHING ABOUT VOICE THAT GOOGLE Likes.

4. Harry161

Harry161 Silver Member

Do you mean APP? As in application for a mobile device?
    If not I am confused.

5. Mary-Anne K

It is something to do with the voice use of mobiles - you know when we talk to aimee instead of typing the words in - therefore websites have to be AMP friendly

6. Mopar63

Mopar63 Silver Member

Oh no ‍♂️, voice recognition hates me.

7. PTW

PTW Legend Member

Voice search is the fastest growing type of query. You simply ask a question out loud, for example, “what’s the weather like outside?” or “pizza places near me,” and your search engine is sure to have the answer. 55% of teens and 40% of adults use voice search on a daily basis. Since the way people search by voice is different than the way they type in queries, improving SEO for your website now requires understanding how people search by voice.