• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I've been away for months and have been busy doing nothing for the 1st four months and the last 5 months building Langtrees of Canberra and a small private operation in Potts Point in Sydney CBD.
I have some exciting news to hopefully share with all members in the next few days, a new forum boss with real heart and interest could be just around the corner.
Trying to get a handle on how this new forum works and have tried to integrate facebook. This email is a test.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Yes its good to see Maryanne working and not just on a permanent holiday.....
Welcome back... MA
Ms Sue
:):):)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was testing if I post on the forum could I make it go to my facebook, and get two for one deal. This works if I remember to hit the more option button at the bottom, and I have forgotten what to do next so it then appears on my Mary-Anne K Langtrees facebook page. I'll get solact to re teach me, and will come back to you with the answers.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Harry send me a email i will be in Sydney Monday Tuesday next week and will need drivers.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Maryanne doesn't Harry's look like his avatar ... I can see it.........Intelligent... Good looking.......Well dressed.................and great hair style.....:):):):)

D

Driver Harry

Lol Chief, the Boss knows my avatar... still I can be a driver in Potts for NSW vs QLD State Of Origin just couldn't work the Weds nite while game is on :p
Sue I would be able to still hear you in Syd hahahahaha
I picked the "Harry Lonsdale" avatar you need to watch "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" Chief.