1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Back Mary-Anne K

Discussion in 'Langtrees History Forum' started by Mary-Anne K, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

I've been away for months and have been busy doing nothing for the 1st four months and the last 5 months building Langtrees of Canberra and a small private operation in Potts Point in Sydney CBD.
    I have some exciting news to hopefully share with all members in the next few days, a new forum boss with real heart and interest could be just around the corner.
    Trying to get a handle on how this new forum works and have tried to integrate facebook. This email is a test.

2. Sexty8

Sexty8 Gold Member

What does it test?

3. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

smell :) :)

4. sounds great MA, test seem successfully

5. Farm Boy 2

Farm Boy 2 Legend Member

Suckhole

6. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- sounds great, its nice you Arrrrr back;- Mak
    Cheers and Pass the Rum

7. M Sue

M Sue Legend Member

Yes its good to see Maryanne working and not just on a permanent holiday.....
    Welcome back... MA
    Ms Sue
    :):):)

8. Mary-Anne K

I was testing if I post on the forum could I make it go to my facebook, and get two for one deal. This works if I remember to hit the more option button at the bottom, and I have forgotten what to do next so it then appears on my Mary-Anne K Langtrees facebook page. I'll get solact to re teach me, and will come back to you with the answers.

9. M Sue

M Sue Legend Member

Ok lets see if I can do this ....

10. Driver Harry

Driver Harry The Transporter Gold Member

I'm sure Potts Point will need drivers, hint hint :p

11. Mary-Anne K

Harry send me a email i will be in Sydney Monday Tuesday next week and will need drivers.

12. M Sue

M Sue Legend Member

Harry you would miss me way to much...............:p:p:p:p

13. Mary-Anne K

Now I know who Harry is, who picked his avatar? :p

14. M Sue

M Sue Legend Member

Maryanne doesn't Harry's look like his avatar ... I can see it.........Intelligent... Good looking.......Well dressed.................and great hair style.....:):):):)

15. Driver Harry

Driver Harry The Transporter Gold Member

Lol Chief, the Boss knows my avatar... still I can be a driver in Potts for NSW vs QLD State Of Origin just couldn't work the Weds nite while game is on :p
    Sue I would be able to still hear you in Syd hahahahaha
    I picked the "Harry Lonsdale" avatar you need to watch "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" Chief.

16. Wazza

Wazza Silver Member

go sydney and canberra