• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

If granted just one wish, what would it be...

A

AndyRew

ONE WISH

If most people were granted one wish, there’s no denying that the vast majority would ask to realize their selfish desires and dreams; whether it is an infinite amount of money, a fancy car or a trip, and don’t forget the classic ‘more wishes please.’

However, when the people in the video below were asked this question, they were unknowingly sitting next to another person, separated by a wall.What these people asked for was nowhere near what the first batch of answers consisted of.

These sort of videos certainly put things into perspective. After we imagine what we would have answered, we can’t but feel ashamed, knowing there are people who have been going through such hard lives, and all they ask for is the simplest things that you and I both take for granted, every single day.

They Asked Strangers The Same Question:

After all is said and done, the battlefield falls silent, the fighting for God, King ,and Country, quickly it turns sour, and we end up fighting for each-other....AndyRew

Dallas

Legend Member
Wow amazing video, there's not really an emoticon to do it justice.
My one wish wouldn't be to do with money yet if I had money I wouldn't need my wish.

A

AndyRew

Wow amazing video, there's not really an emoticon to do it justice.
My one wish wouldn't be to do with money yet if I had money I wouldn't need my wish.
Its pretty intense indeed....