I was first!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
All was peaceful and I believed all good in the land of Langtrees. However a new arrival, a male has come to invade my little piece of peace. Their name Bluegrass.

What? Just because I am Bluegrass9 it does not mean that Bluegrass was before me.

Now I live in fear that out of the canopy of Langtrees there will appear Bluegrass1, Bluegrass2, Bluegrass3 ect ecte ect.

Where will it all end?
:walk::3some:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Hi B.G. mate i don't think it is going to matter as most of the people that have been members for along time hardly even come to this site these days,
Why because it is getting more like a dating site than anything else.

Everyday i log on i see some guy trying to hook up with some women, etc etc.

I think alot of people are loosing interest in this site because nothing ever gets followed up. That's my bitch for the year..

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Curvy~Vanessa I really hope you are right!

But what happens if I start to type what my other me's are saying?
No that will not happen....yes it will.... no it will not....okay you two settle down or I will not talk to you two again.

Alas my love making is not romantic because with all of us it is more like an orgy.
:walk:

E

Evelynne

Curvy~Vanessa I really hope you are right!

But what happens if I start to type what my other me's are saying?
No that will not happen....yes it will.... no it will not....okay you two settle down or I will not talk to you two again.

Alas my love making is not romantic because with all of us it is more like an orgy.
:walk:

Heh, that gave me a chuckle. :laughing4 (that laugh is insane O_O )

I've seen your posts on a lot of threads, I do not think any number of bluegrass will take your position :) Unless the steal your number :O

Eve