I want my profile pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Please can someone tell me how I can put my profile pic on my posts?
Thank you in advance.
:walk:

I have worked it out but it still needs some fine tuning.
Do I have to upload my pic every time?

NB: Thank you thank you, all is now good and I stand before you and growl in all my splendor.

Last edited:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Please can someone tell me how I can put my profile pic on my posts?
Thank you in advance.

I have worked it out but it still needs some fine tuning.
Do I have to upload my pic every time?

click on USER CP
then EDIT PROFILE PIC
then upload

John

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Thank you johnlou for your assistance. Alas the pic I want does not seem to be able to be placed in the set up.

However all is not lost I will just be happy doing a little monkey business in here instead.
Anybody want a banana?

Okay now I have two pics. I am afraid to play with it anymore in case I lose them or worse still go blind.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Thank you johnlou for your assistance. Alas the pic I want does not seem to be able to be placed in the set up.

However all is not lost I will just be happy doing a little monkey business in here instead.
Anybody want a banana?

Okay now I have two pics. I am afraid to play with it anymore in case I lose them or worse still go blind.

Bluegrass9 maybe the pic size

L

Link83

Hey Bluegrass, well done in getting the pics up. It does take abit of monkeying around to get it to work. Happy to help if you continue to have problems, I went through some myself.

So mate, what sort of Bananas are on offer? LOL

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
My Banana is firm and not soft. I am sure it is more than a mouthful.

I am happy now to keep the monkey. Like the banana it is starting to grow on me.
Yes it is the size the problem but I do not want it too small as no one will see it all in its glory.

L

Link83

hahaha, I meant for eating! Soft bananas are good to eat. Hard bananas better for other things! lol

L

Link83

No need for the post

No need for the post

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Link83 if this person keeps attacking you in pm's then i suggest you go to your userCP and block them

that is if your not happy with what is happening

John :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Link83 maybe they were more worried about the very long hose you held in your hand. Nothing is worse seeing a long hose and knowing yours will never be that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.