• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

I want a competition Idea

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I would like to run a competition ything fresh and innovative to offer as a prize around $250 value Ideas appreciated....

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
How about writing a first person story about a man's first visit to Langtrees.
The story would start before he made first contact, continue through the visit and finish as a memorable after-thought.

Not the standard review. Must be much more creative and informative.

Not the usual "this is what I got" brag. Something that could be used as an example.

Think "Shy Guy on his first night out"

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Love the idea but would be too difficult for most members Spikey so think we should keep for the 2nd comp....

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
How about writing a first person story about a man's first visit to Langtrees.
The story would start before he made first contact, continue through the visit and finish as a memorable after-thought.

Not the standard review. Must be much more creative and informative.

Not the usual "this is what I got" brag. Something that could be used as an example.

Think "Shy Guy on his first night out"
Love the idea but would be too difficult for most members Spikey so think we should keep for the 2nd comp....

So, not fresh and innovative then?
Something like : Who can fart the loudest? LOL

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
The software picks a winner from who answered the question right with about 4 choices and then only the right ones go in the draw...

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I try hard never to mention names only because I forget them like the fat opera singer that is now on the next adventure....lol

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
The software cant draw the winner and I would have to write the stories that would be hard work.....

A

ampmassageboy

haha I don't remember you saying names but we could also have a "Is this true" and "Is this false" button for members to vote on. Best story whether true or false and assuming all are above board and polite...wins

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Im getting the idea refine for me plz like write the questions....with my advanced years i need all the help I can get. lol

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Could be something like who do I remember more in those private quiet wanking times.....

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Funniest/most awkward place you got an erection?

Though I am not submitting a competition idea, your question reminded me of a time when I fractured a rib from a boxing match in my 20s. I was in an x Ray room with 2 hot nurses. I was in a pair of Y front briefs and while I don’t claim to be a donkey boy my briefs could not contain my wood when I barred up. It was very awkward :oops:

A

ampmassageboy

wow, I don't believe it, Yoda, Spikey, Mary-Anne and I all on one thread....have I been beamed back to 2014?

T

Tania Admin

How about a competition to see who can refer the most new users? :)
This will be easy to check via their profile when a new user is approved.
We can have a thread which mods and admin can edit with the details of which referrer and how many.

A

ampmassageboy

Q1: What is the most one person has spent at Langtrees in one go, is it:

a) $5,000 to $10,000
b) $10,001 to $15,000
c) $15,001 to $20,000
d) more than 20k ffs!!

A

ampmassageboy

Q2: What is the best part of Mary-Anne's anatomy, is it:

a) Legs
b) Butt
c) Boobs
d) Nipples
e) Brain

A

ampmassageboy

Q3: What is the most girls that ever worked at Langtrees Burswood in one night, is it:

a) less than 20
b) 21 to 25
c) 26 to 30
d) 31 to 35
e) more than 35

A

ampmassageboy

Q4: How long was Mary-Anne's longest sex session, minimum two people (ie not on her own), is it:

a) 6 to 10 hours
b) 11 to 20 hours
c) 21 to 30 hours
d) 31 to 35 hours
e) 35 to 40 hours
f) over 40 hours

A

ampmassageboy

start writing the four question so I can put up plz
OK, as I know a couple of the answers I of course can't enter...don't ask how I know or Mary-Anne will have me shot.

You can load this into comp format if you like the questions.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Number two and four are good, Jackhammer will be here tomorrow to help with artwork and we will start with 2 because I dont know the answers to the other two.......Thanks ampmassageboy.
And yes it is great to see old friends back...this forum has always valued the input of all and the ability of all to have different opinions maybe we can get Jacqui and a few others back also.
The old members know I think as the forum as a army I like to play role playing and some silly spying games around the different boards. It has taught me so much over the years, that I do feel i am a better person for it.
Back to the army I am thinking it is time to promote one of the staff sergeants into a desk job and a nicer uniform so here goes.
Do you think Major Beep has a nice ring.............the final decision will rst with General John & General Pirate. I do think without him we would not be all here today.......

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Number two and four are good, Jackhammer will be here tomorrow to help with artwork and we will start with 2 because I dont know the answers to the other two.......Thanks ampmassageboy.
And yes it is great to see old friends back...this forum has always valued the input of all and the ability of all to have different opinions maybe we can get Jacqui and a few others back also.
The old members know I think as the forum as a army I like to play role playing and some silly spying games around the different boards. It has taught me so much over the years, that I do feel i am a better person for it.
Back to the army I am thinking it is time to promote one of the staff sergeants into a desk job and a nicer uniform so here goes.
Do you think Major Beep has a nice ring.............the final decision will rst with General John & General Pirate. I do think without him we would not be all here today.......

Hmmmm.

I think that would be a major "Beep".