I need help to win $5

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
On firday night I was out and had a few drinks. I ended up betting a cute dentist $5 that the population of China was closer to 2 billion than 1.2 billion.
Can any one help with the google research.
Lots of facts are outdated.
I was in China 23 years ago and it 1.2 billion then.
If you help me collect the info I will be very grateful because if i lose i have to forfeit one of my brillant head jobs.It woyuld be a shame to choke at my age in life. LOL

F

Farm Boy

I Followed the emission= carbon credit debate reasonably closely and our then P. M. Mention 1.3 billion a few times.However even the Chinese probably could not give an exact answer.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
to be honest i don't think any one can give u a correct number for the population of China

viper

Gold Member
I second jrexx on the recent news stories. So probs time to pay up. Or raise the stakes.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am gagging a bit but until i have exhausted all avenues I won't give up faith.
Now if I am wrong the bet was a head job so not neccesarily from me...I've been thinking that there is bound to be a female or two that would like a fun deep throat lesson.
As a art I have perfected the perfect HJ so should anyone like to learn the skill I'll get the b..... back by turning up with a student or two and I'll instruct and all will be settled.

mighty tiger

Silver Member
The population of China on July 5th 2010 is approximately 1,351,718,522. (Extrapolated from a population of 1,300,000,000 on 2003 and a population of 1,345,751,000 in September 22nd 2009.)
wikipedia

F

Farm Boy

The population of China on July 5th 2010 is approximately 1,351,718,522. (Extrapolated from a population of 1,300,000,000 on 2003 and a population of 1,345,751,000 in September 22nd 2009.)
wikipedia

And WHO ? put that on wikipedia,

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am a lucky sod... have already got my five bucks back... some silly sucker bet me five bucks on the number of states in the United states of America
How many States are there...I know do you?

Stubbies

Silver Member
50... in the same amount of space that we've managed to stick 6 plus a couple of territories.