I just did my first three way conversation (old PM)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Just learning my way around and will be interested in the response to my four way conversation. I am enjoying the features on Zenforo.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Haven't had a reply from the other two parties in Perth hopefully they got lucky last night like you.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
There should be no technical difficulties as I got the private conversation message so they should have received it too.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yoda i also noticed the messages at the top support HTML or pictures and nice text. Before we go to Ian I have him busy on other parts of the forum, you might have enough knowledge to try, or one of our members might help you. I have another post going that i must add needs to be able to do pretty pictures and artwork. (LOL)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Yoda i also noticed the messages at the top support HTML or pictures and nice text. Before we go to Ian I have him busy on other parts of the forum, you might have enough knowledge to try, or one of our members might help you. I have another post going that i must add needs to be able to do pretty pictures and artwork. (LOL)

That is vague to me, but I'll look into it.