• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

I had the best massage of my life in India

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I was curious what sort of massages the Indians do and finally on Friday got to a small spa massage centre. I am pretty sure it was massage and relief centre as all other clients where men.
I booked the body polish which starts with a 30 minute massage.
Absolutely loved the massage two hands very similar to Swedish I think some research and I would find the Swedish pinched it off the Indians.
It was firm but relaxing all at the same time.
The oils and products used were top shelf and after the body polish my skin was and still is so soft.....
Then I had reflexology and a head massage I can't say which one was better as they were all 10/10.
I have massage all over the asian world and love all forms of massage but I think the Indians have the edge if what I had was the norm.....
Im going back in December and will have three-four massages just so I know for sure.
Have any other members tried Indian Massage.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I really feel in love with india I found the people so good from so many different cultures living together with respect and happiness.
The food was to die for and I expected to come home 2 kilos heavier and came home nearly 2 kilo's lighter and no I didn't get the shits.........

Jo Langtrees

Silver Member
India is on my bucket list. I am heading there in 2020 to Jaipur for a wedding. What are must see and do's in India (especially taking munchkins) ? x