• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi Happy2, I have deselected your post and made it into a thread as it had nothing to do with the emotions button thread.I have visited Darwin 10 times over the ;last 20 years and was very apprehensive of how I would cope with the coming wet season, which is nearly upon us.
The locals say the build up which is happening now is the worst. In the last week we have had two big rains, which has calmed down the oppressive humidity.
I am open minded on how I will handle the next 6 months, but I am amazed with how I have coped with the last 4 weeks.I will keep you informed Happy2, but do remember every one handles heat & cold differently.I think I am going to prefer the Darwin wet, to the Perth high summer.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy S.A summer is just as bad as W.A summer. Some would say its a lot Hotter LOL

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Nice to hear from Happy Pirate, the humidity is high,which causes some small problems for the gentleman in Darwin.I've noticed that our lovely ladies have the perfect solution for this type of problem. LOL

Kandy-Lee

Anal Queen of Darwin
Silver Member
Welcome to Darwin Happy2, hope you enjoy your time here its a lovely place and beautiful lifestyle. I myself recently relocated here earlier this year. Its my first time here in Darwin and i don't think ill be leaving anytime soon.

Ashleigh D'mour

Bronze Member
I have just arrived back in Perth from my time away in Darwin... Any one who is thinking about going, should definitely do it! The sunshine alone is reason enough to make you smile!! :D

The locals are all friendly and it is a great experience!

Love Ash xox

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Best way to cope with the build up ;-)

High fluid intake,!!
Humidty affects the ladies too !
Stay out of air con and adapt. :p

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank you J white, yes we do try to have the air con only once or twice a day and for no more than three hours.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Thank you J white, yes we do try to have the air con only once or twice a day and for no more than three hours.

Haha,
Oh that is good to hear,
Saving power, greenhouse gases,
My squad complains a lot about the weather here, most are newbies from Kapooka, but after 3 months most are ok.

Thankfully only a few months to go.

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
I hate humidity, don't care how hot it is as long as its a dry heat.

T

Tania Admin

I'm enjoying it here...Hmmm maybe thinking about a move if the job offer was right...maybe...

D

Debby xox

Well for me i found the heat over whelming, but i think i could have adjusted to it soon enough.
The first 2 weeks was like a massive heat wave for me as the temp in NZ is no where near as hot.
I was like this picture 24-7 hehe
funny-sweat.jpg

Good for our ladies who could get away with wearing very little
556295_606226482727672_394616139_n.jpg

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Well for me i found the heat over whelming, but i think i could have adjusted to it soon enough.
The first 2 weeks was like a massive heat wave for me as the temp in NZ is no where near as hot.
I was like this picture 24-7 hehe
funny-sweat.jpg

Good for our ladies who could get away with wearing very little
556295_606226482727672_394616139_n.jpg

Who is this gorgeous girl, she IS HOT!!!!

D

Debby xox

Who is this gorgeous girl, she IS HOT!!!!
The one at the top lol thats me, gawjus huh. hehe
The one at the bottom reminds me of Peta Bloom, although this one is a playboy bunnies ( I think)

Jaylily

Gold Member
Hi All

Been in Darwin since Monday and still getting use to the heat and humidity, I thought at least I could have a cold shower here if I got really warm, however as I have found out the cold water here is as hot as the hot water, go figure:eek:

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Hi All

Been in Darwin since Monday and still getting use to the heat and humidity, I thought at least I could have a cold shower here if I got really warm, however as I have found out the cold water here is as hot as the hot water, go figure:eek:
The cold water thing is something you get used to after awhile it's worse when it's raining and you think yep I'll go out in that to cool down and that's warm to!:confused: