How would you make me have an orgasm?

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Have a glass of red wine and talk cuddle touch and kiss
Prima
Then Da Da Da
First with my tongue :p :p
The I would make love to you in a sensitive slow way deep and shallow penetration.
when you beg for more

Nothing like a good pounding and a tongue clean-up later

Enjoy Honey

:p The Frenchman:p

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS forgot the music of your choice

D

Deleted member 49173

Helloo .. 1stly I'd need to know what you like .. talk to me and tell me then we can do what you like , but my version
but if yur attached pic is a real invitation to come inside then I think youll ❀ that familair feeling of my tounge inside you as we rub yur clit

Last edited by a moderator:

Smythie

Money makes the world go around
Gold Member
Its what the girl likes. From memory dont you @Vineta like feet play / worship? A good foot massage. If only i knew feet reflexology massage. Start slowly before building it up. Am i getting you warmer?

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
Lots of techniques, but first let's talk, it really depends on what works for you, and I need to hear you. Then take our time to ensure the best orgasm ever

Polly Lee

Polly πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Legend Member
You can have a clitoral orgasm with the assistance of your fingers, palm, or a small vibrator. Make sure your clitoris is moist, then begin rubbing it gently up and down.

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member
Put on the blindfold then make you hold your arms above your head, don’t move leave them there, then I’d start by nibbling your ears, neck, slowly down to your breasts licking the under boob, tongue lapping around the nipples then gently with the teeth, next is the navel left to right with the tongue then the belly button, down to the thighs licking the inner thigh up and down to the back of the knee then it’s back up to the groin area more licking and sucking switching from side to side but stopping off at the clit and pussy with a very light lick/kiss/tease, another 5 minutes of this usually means she’s started thrusting or pleading for more so just oblige her with full on clit sucking for maybe 5-10 minutes (at this point you need to use your judgement on where to take it) the next progression is to slip a couple of fingers in to gently massage the g spot, use the other hand to press down on the pubic area continue and hold on until she pleads with you to stop.
50 shades of Yorkshire πŸ‘

DickieWu

Gold Member
Begin your epicurean journey with a tantalizing overture, savor a symphony of flavors in the main act, and conclude with a sweet encore that will leave your body applauding.
(...Yes... this is an AI master piece ... 😁)