• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How would i become a sex worker?

S

Spunkymunky

If i was interested in becoming a sex worker how would i go about doing it? How do people get into working for places like langtree's etc and how do you advertise yourself privately? How does all the tax and income and everything work?

I am very interested......

S

Spunkymunky

This was just a query guys. So all my buddies on here can stop pm'ing me going "spunky did you fall off a cliff and hit your head?" cos i am not giving up on the teaching just yet.

I am merely expressing an interest in an industry i know very little about and it's such a taboo subject in the real world, this seemed the best place to ask!!

Thanks to everyone who pm'd me - please keep it coming!

sioxie

Foundation Member
Other Options

Spunky if ur interested i would advise to go work as a receptionist at an establishment like Langtrees like i did.....gave me an insight into the work environment and working conditions etc....got to know and speak to the fantastic girls who work there and find out firsthand their experiences in the profession....then you can make up your own mind if being a working girl is for you or not!

Cheers SoX xxx :angel1:

D

David Kay

sex therapist

Hi Ican offer you employment as a sex therapist[no sex].Have just moved to Brisbane and can offer accomadation and training in ancient massage therapy.If interested my nos are 0733984814 or 0407922733.Did this in Perth for 5 years and still have customers ringing me as my service is unique.Dr David.xoxo

D

David Kay

Hi sexy Bum.Hope you are well.Am in Brissie and if anybody is coming over can offer accom and friendship to help out.Lots of LOVEXOXOX

S

Spunkymunky

:) thanks dr kay, gonna stick with the other profession for now! Hope you find a girl for what you need though....

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Spunky Monkey I checked your profile, this is a big decision babe. I do not recommend any one under 25 takes on sex work if it can be avioded.
I may have time to tell you more one day soon but as someone with 27 years experiece in the industry most girls who enter the industry under 25 fail and the experience damages there whole future lives.

L

Langtrees.com

I'm 20 yrs old and have been a sex worker for about 8 months. It's great fun and i do it because i enjoy it. It's not a full time occupation so i can't fail.

S

Spunkymunky

Just to let you all know i decided against doing this....i enjoy sex and could REALLY use the extra income but it just isnt something i can see myself doing at this point in my life. Thanks for all the PM's and messages though!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
All the information is available at Mary-Anne's Boot Camp 8 week training course. No further information unless you send resume, what you want to achive and photos.