• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How well did you come up after Melbourne up.....

Ms Sue

Legend Member
744542-melbourne-cup.jpg

I think this is how I was feeling........
Still not well.....!!!!!!!!!

A big congratulations to all the winners of the sweep stake.....
1 luckily lady at our luncheon won on two sweep stakes....
me nothing but a hang over...lol..............xoxox

T

Tania Admin

It was a great day, you did awesome with the organizing. I couldn't believe when I pulled the same number for 2 sweepstakes and then the horse came in Yay :)
As for how did I pull up? Ummm, was not capable of coming into work yesterday, think I was still a little intoxicated lol The benefit of the internet I did a little from home, a little, my head hurt lol Self inflicted, I know. Thanks again Sue for organizing it all, I had a good day. :)

It was a great function!! Just loved watching Mick and John riding their horsies while sporting pretty facinators! Pretty horrified I woke up in Madam Butterfly though... I blame you Gabrielle!

N

Naughty Thoughts

I was late to the party but most everyone seemed to be having fun.

As for the race itself, I simply don't get it. I was at work at the time the race itself was on. Everyone's huddled around this tv they set up for the race and are calling me over. I had a look - saw a bunch of horses with people on top hitting them with sticks. Said "meh" and went back to work.

Not my thing. Though I hear it is quite popular...

Buzz

Foundation Member
WHAT......you mean there is an actual horse race naughty thoughts!!!!!!well there you go..i never knew... cover me in honey and throw me to the lesbians

K

Katelyn

unfortunately I completely forgot about melbourne cup day until it was over so no winnings for me this year