• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

how to keep sex fun for you and your partner these days why do people lose the spark

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
I just want sex to be no limits and fun
Hi and welcome from the Top End, have a look around the boards there are plenty of Ideas on how to keep the spark in your sex life. my thoughts are listen to your partner and try not to let life get in the way. Sometimes it's the little things that can make the difference a raunchy/ funny text in the middle of a busy week just to let them know you are thinking of them. ;)

LivinEpic

Bronze Member
I've been with my partner for 10 years and for the past 3 years our sex life has been pretty ordinary to non-existent.
We chatted about the topic over a few glasses of wine and I have learnt that slowly over the past 10 years I took the relationship for granted and didn't really take the effort in spoiling her any more and that kind of made her take me for granted as well and as a result the spark slowly fizzled away.

It takes effort from both parties to keep the spark going.

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
I totally agree with you livinEpic. Its about give and take in a relationship. When you argue and fight in a relationship it is simply a test to see if the partnership is strong enough to over come the disagreements. True love is to respect, to compromise and true love will allow each partner to understand and respect the needs of the other.