• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How to Add a Avatar to your Profile plus new avatars selections

Ian IT

Gold Member
How to Add your own Custom Avatar to Your Profile

1. Click on your "username" on the top navigation bar on the right next to the "inbox" link. On the drop down menu, click on the "Avatar" link in the left column to open a Avatar Editor popup.

2. Select the "Use a custom avatar" radio button. Click on "Browse" button to select a image from your computer. It is recommended you use a image at least 200pixels by 200pixels.

3. Drag the image to the position you would like to be displayed. This will crop the image.

4. Click "Okay" button bottom right of popup to confirm your image.

5. Congratulations! You now have your own custom Avatar image.

Last edited:

Rene

Langtrees Offshore Advertising
Bronze Member
Have you tried the Avatar already to give you more personality to chat on this forum. And of course it's better to create your own like a picture of your smile and pretty eyes. Included your own nickname of it maybe something beautiful can happen like a friendship for always...

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Rene we now force an avatar on all new members and old members as I find them. The forum is looking better and the member doesn't have to keep my choice they can simply change it for themselves. i see something in there title it might be bigman and I will search big images and something will appear that will amuse me or brighten my day and presto the member has a avatar.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Sorry Mr.L but sumthing tells me ur toooo small

H1+1 i like ur tractor also but shouldnt u b spending more time in the crops p

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
We are forcing our safe sex avatar on all members who are too lazy to add their own; you can easily change your avatar in your profile make an effort, members we aren't a nudist club, I know an awful lot about the members that don't make this effort...they want to take the info but not join in the discussion and say hello to a stranger...