• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How time flies I've been 10 years on this forum

bushseeker

Foundation Member
oh my....
it seems this year will mark my 10 th birthday on this forum...
its seen a few changes along the way
from a place where you could organise something casual with like minded people (anyone else on hear remember bunnings girl?)
to a working lady advatorial site
it can still have its moments and its still possible to meet interesting people In very interesting situations eh yoda.
so any other longstanding members out there?
I seem to recall svenfgelli has been round forever. any others?

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I'm not when you consider the snarky comments she received on here from the langtrees "ladys" for treading on thier toes
kinda took the attention right away from them

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
I guess her slogan was "lowering knickers is just the beginning" :p

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Yes I remember the Bunnings girl . the first farm boy said she was bull but low and behold she turned up and interacted with members in real life .

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Yes I remember the Bunnings girl . the first farm boy said she was bull but low and behold she turned up and interacted with members in real life .
interacted you say.... um yes you could say that.
truly a forum member who was all action and no talk. ...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Ah, so there was a Farm Boy Mk I? (I always assumed FB2 was a rip-off of happy2.)

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
interacted you say.... um yes you could say that.
truly a forum member who was all action and no talk. ...

You are confused old chum I as FB and FB2 never expressed a interest in attending one of your Gang Bang however if forum members do and post , jolly good show and a interesting read .

All the best and Good luck in your future endeavors

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I do indeed.
A quick search of my rape dungeon reveals she has not been kept prisnor there over the years so can't help you sorry

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy OK let us try another one.............
Who remembers Colzilla and Lexie? who remembers their growing passion they had for each other in our threads? Until they both disappeared............I suspect they are having "Happy Families" these days LOL

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Remember and miss Colzilla Saturation Point, Sue Ling, Alix the Fox, Dr EEK Spunky Monkey ,

but not that thin skin egotistical SOB Tiny dark puce color ridiculously small Penis BBC .

Happy2

Legend Member
Remember and miss Colzilla Saturation Point, Sue Ling, Alix the Fox, Dr EEK Spunky Monkey ,

but not that thin skin egotistical SOB Tiny dark puce color ridiculously small Penis BBC .
Get over it FB Your ol mate BBC has been gone for ages now
Calm down boy Shhhhh it's all going to be Oh kay

Now Doctor EEK She was scary

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Things have changed around here
People come and go
I've been here since 2004 so similar time and seen the changes

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Alicia the Fox used to be very active on the Forum and so was Saige and Perth boy for a while
Another member I miss is Fudd............

bushseeker

Foundation Member
and back in those days the men on here were more action than talk you could tell gang bang and they came instead of simpering and crying at the thought of actually getting some action .
yea not hard to tell the direction I feel the forum has gone on that time..