How often do most people have Sex?-))

D

Dianne Receptionist

.......................never enough for me !!!!!!!!!!

A

Astro

If I ask for it..be lucky to be once every2months..
If I don't and just let it go..I think the worse was 6 months..and the best was 3 months..
Right now..it's average 3 or 5 a year..
It's Nov now.. I think I've had.. 4?..
Going away in Dec so might get lucky but Dec till Feb is generally a dry spell for me.. :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
i might have used it up already. *Guilty*
Once in a millenium, in a falcon. Toot toot tattooine.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
It depends on the individual, how highly Sexed they are or they have an Excellent Bed partner to keep them going................xxxx

W

wr3xr

I'd average 3/4 times a week over the course of a year but its not uncommon for me to go without for a month or so if things are hectic.

Mind you its during these periods i long for a RnT. Just something really relaxing to break up the chaos of my life. My reg girl used to give me a 15min massage, BJ and then finished off the hour with more massage and light chatting.

R

rankin

The mathematical formula for calculating how many times a month you will have coitus is inversely proportional to the number of years you have been with your current partner.
Sex formula: (Y=10/X) where X=number of years you have been with your partner and Y=how many times a month you get coitus.

For those of you who hate mathematics this means after: 1 year=10 times a month, 2 years=5 times a month, 10 years=once a month.

No wonder my nickname at work is "Sheldon" Cooper from the Big Bang Theory.
formula doesn't work for mr

R

rankin

It doesn't surprise me at all!!
In the last 5 years of my marriage my partner turned totally asexual - not even hugs and cuddles. The first week I did at Langtrees after our split I did two visits a day for 9 days straight, about 42 hours all up. Do the maths , dysfunctional relationships are great for business and working girls are just the best!!!! xxx
Why don't we have more Psych's on this site?....so much PhD material...the world would be a far better place if we could understand the human (not animal) emotions!! Sexuality is 99% mind, not physical IMHO & effects so much else.....am I rambling?

bestie

Bronze Member
Yeah I don't trouble the scorer that often. Lucky to have a couple a month. Sad sad sad. I miss it

A

Ally Summers

if its with that special someone then up to 7 times a day. I cant get enough of that emotional sex!

ziggy

Gold Member
About once a week, but by then I am throbbing and dripping precum, my erections are big, hard and throbbing. I want it daily, it is not the same if I have to self pleasure myself. I constantly `need and want` the feminine touch and smell. ... aaahhhgggg...lol