How many times??

aDel_

Gold Member
u get the hour. so as many as u can in a hour i assume... if u pay for the hour u have an hour to do as u please...

A

AlexandraSilk

When asked this question by prospective clients my standard response is "You may come as often as your heart desires, or that which your body allows"

Happy2

Legend Member
When asked this question by prospective clients my standard response is "You may come as often as your heart desires, or that which your body allows"

That is a very good line Alexandra S

I am sure what the heart desires and body allows Diverge as we mature

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
How many times in an hour are you able to fire a shot? :angel1:
There is not limitation to shots. You can fire as often as you like..........well as often as you are able to do so. ;)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Usually only twice and many will complain about the second shot. Some flat out refuse so only once. Its one if the things you need to sort out before placing the booking

A

Alecia the Foxx

Yes, I agree with the ladies. You pay by time, not by shots, so however many you can manage. I had one guy blow his load 4 times in 45 mins once. He paid for one hour, but left after the fourth shot. I offered the discount, he refused.

T

theman

u get the hour. so as many as u can in a hour i assume... if u pay for the hour u have an hour to do as u please...
aDel, I would suggest that as a receptionist at Langrees you should make yourself fully informed of such details. It's when receptionist give clients vague information like that is when clients get really confused about what is or isn't included.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Hi Mari2909, How many times can you come? And sometimes it depends on how you treat the Lady in the room , that helps alot. Hope that helps you. Thank you. xxxxxx

T

Tania Admin

I agree redjaqui,,it really all depends on how you treat the ladies :)

bushseeker

Foundation Member
OK gotta warn the new guys here. i havnt seen any of the ladies here so not a direct comment to them.

but be warned its VERY unusual for you to get to go as many times as you can for the hour.

Ive questioned them on the phone and beware of answers like "weel just see how it goes etc"

youll be very lucky to get a 3rd go in most cases

some do straiht out say twice

but ive had ones call it quits after 15 minutes of an hour booking and ive lost me load - another 30 min of chat and massage and out they go after 45 min

I pretty much had to beg one girl for a handy at least when she tried shutting up shop after barely 30 minutes (I was there 45 min and watched her clean the house for 15 and she tried calling that an hour)

N

Naughty Thoughts

theman said:
It's when receptionist give clients vague information like that is when clients get really confused about what is or isn't included.

aDel's answer isn't vague. If your body can fire 6 times in an hour, then you fir six times. If you don't fire at all, then oh well, these things happen.

Mary-Anne said at some stage "You do your best to get it up and we'll (the ladies) do our best to get it down again"

As far as I am aware, no brothel kicks the client out after he fires once or demands extra. Generally, most guys need a few hours to "recharge" so that's why it's common to finish after one go. Though I have seen some clients see a lady for some time, hang around the lounge for a while and then book another lady.