• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How it Tastes and Smells (downstairs)

Blaze Star

Silver Member
Hey All, It's Blaze Star here. Well, I've recently been thinking of a way to inform you all on genital hygiene & the different ways to detect and change your own personal taste & smell. Well this is what I've found out so far... (hope it's helpful) - Please feel free to post your comments.

Why do we taste and smell the way we do?
Everything you eat has the potential to positively or negatively affect the way your bodily secretions, including sexual fluids, smell and taste. Alcohol, garlic, asparagus, red meat, dairy and broccoli are some of the foods that tend to cause unpleasant odours, while citrusy fruits like pineapple can actually improve (sweeten) the way we smell and taste.

The foods we consume are digested by the body and carried through the bloodstream to various glands and tissues, including sweat glands, the prostate and seminal vesicle (where seminal fluid is created) and the Skene’s glands and vaginal wall (where vaginal lubrication is created.) The smell and taste of food molecules we ingest can be released through the secretions produced by these glands and tissues, resulting in a noticeable difference in our body fragrance and flavor. Diet modifications may improve the taste and smell of your secretions, but you would probably have to give up some of your favorite foods--like garlic and red meat--and ingest unrealistic amounts of foods that may make you smell and taste better, like pineapple and vanilla, in order to see a positive result.

How do the smells of men and women differ?
*Men’s sweat contains a fatty acid that, when exposed to bacteria, produces an unpleasant, somewhat cheesy odor.

*Women do not produce the same fatty acid, and their sweat is high in a sulfur compound that when exposed to bacteria, turns into a substance that can smell like onions. The odor that some women have in the genital area arises from bacteria in the vagina, which releases fishy-smelling amines. Scents emanating from the genitals are magnified by presence of pubic hair, which traps these aromas.

Women, in particular, may go to great lengths to conceal their natural aroma by using douches, antibacterial soaps, perfumes, and powders. Sometimes these products upset the normal balance in the vagina and cause harm. Some women even fear that people with whom they are involved in non-sexual situations may notice the smell through their clothing. This can become an obsession that they think about most of the time. In some cases it can reach psychotic proportions and lead to social withdrawal, low self-esteem and depression.

It is likely you could be one who is turned off by their partner’s smell or taste, and this problem is limiting your intimacy..... Some people find it difficult to speak about this problem with their partner in a constructive, non-hurtful manner. Not uncommonly, they hold back from discussing it, or when they do bring it up their partner feels rejected - Eg; One male patient did not reveal his revulsion for giving his partner oral sex and asked his physician to discuss the issue of her odor with her for him when he was not in the room. It turned out that she had a vaginal bacterial infection that was easily remedied. After that he had no problem with giving her oral sex.

Tips for making oral sex a more comfortable experience?
Cleanliness is important in making oral sex a comfortable experience for both partners. Cotton underwear that permits the area to breathe, or wearing no underwear at night also may be helpful in reducing sweat and odor-producing bacteria that thrive upon it. If a woman has a yeast problem, it is important that she reduce her sugar and alcohol consumption. Both partners need to be mindful of the possibility of a bacterial infection and take measures (consult a physician) to address it if that is the case. In addition, people can watch what they eat or drink, avoiding foods known to cause unpleasant odors or tastes and taking foods and supplements (such as BOP) that improve the taste and odor of sexual secretions prior to oral sex.

Oral sex is one of the most important and effective ways for a woman to reach orgasm, and almost any man you ask will tell you that oral sex is one of his favorite sexual activities. It’s important to break down sexual barriers and bring joy, instead of worry, to the bedroom. BOP can help people to release their inhibitions around oral sex, give couples new confidence and improve the way both men and women experience oral pleasure.
Q) "Sometimes when my boyfriend and I have sex, there is an odor. Each time it happens, the smell is completely different. Why do the smells differ? Is there anything I can do or eat that could change the smell?"
A) There's a chemical reaction that occurs when your secretions mix with your partner's. This new "soup," so to speak, has a different odor. It's also important to note that your secretions will have a different smell at different points in your monthly cycle--and that's normal. However, if it really is a foul smell, you should see your doctor because this could be a sign of a vaginal infection like bacterial vaginosis.

Cheers for viewing, leave a comment or message ;')

Blaze Star.

XXX

(References and Resourses - www.glamour.com)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Thank you, Blaze, an important but seldom discussed topic. Occasionally I have been with a gorgeous girl and couldn't wait to go down on her, but when I got there the whiff made me return to her upper lips. :wtf:

I hadn't heard of BOP and wondered if it's available here, so looked up 'bop supplement australia'. Unfortunately almost every hit on the first couple of pages relate to the national balance of payments. :(

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
A winner thread, great work Blaze, it will help a lot of people understand, don't forget though that many men enjoy a real woman's taste & smell, don't use lots perfume, cream perfume is more subtle, and don't use cheap smelly deodorants, these will effect how you taste and smell also.
XLNC:
I have finally taken time to read your signature very witty.

Blaze Star

Silver Member
Thank you hunni yes I totally agree I actually thought this was posted a month ago as a new thread... but by mistake it was created as a new conversation, so I quickly corrected this I really enjoyed learning about and creating this thread subject is a totally great subject to know and discuss for both sexes
Xxx

A winner thread, great work Blaze, it will help a lot of people understand, don't forget though that many men enjoy a real woman's taste & smell, don't use lots perfume, cream perfume is more subtle, and don't use cheap smelly deodorants, these will effect how you taste and smell also.

Blaze Star

Silver Member
're: video posted by Miss Sue-

That was awesome she's informative and really funny! Thanks for that one Sue hunni!

Blaze xxx