• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How does it work? What goes on at LPs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snappypants

Hi, I am a recently single woman and was wondering what a night at Lps would be like? What do people wear? I read somewhere about . What are the rules? How many times does a single woman usually end up having sex? Do people just walk up and ask if you want to do the monkey dance? Is it considered rude to say no? Is one on one straight sex (male/female) the norm, or is it considered weird? Are the women there as beautiful as models, meaning would average women feel ugly fat? I saw that some of the rooms have peep holes. Do all of them? Is the parking lot well lit?
Thanks!
snappypants

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DDxxx

Snappypants....

I can only share with you what I found since I have been going to LP's as a single woman.
1. What do people wear? As of last week, the men wear towels! Ladies have more choices -
sexy underwear, bathrooms (white towelling types or silk!!!) or anything sexy they feel comfortable in.
I was in regular clothes when I arrived - after an hour, I felt like the odd one out, got a bathroom
($5 only for the whole night!).
2. I guess the only rules are that you are not be aggressive, be polite, ask permission to join a couple/
group.... it is also written above the doors to the rooms - .....incase you don't know.
3. You can have sex as many times as you like - or not at all if that is what you want!
4. By monkey dance, i presume you mean SEX, normally people would strike a conversation first
(maybe ask you your name,or whatever....) THEN ask if you are interested...
BALL IN YOUR COURT NOW!!!
5. Considered rude to say no???? No Way! if you say no, that is so OK... especially when you are just
sussing the scene. That is why LP's brilliant for the single girl. NO PRESSURE! Just FUN!!
6. What ever turns you on! If you like one/one straight sex, that is cool.
7. Beautiful as models??? Only me!! Just kidding. Seriously LP's a place for ALL women,
small, slender, curvy, voluptuous, big, busty, smaller boobs, no boobs... all kinds, yes they are ALL
BEAUTIFUL.... I think so... maybe it is just me!

D

DDxxx

8. Peep Holes??? yes - actually there is a window in the B&D room, little sneaky parts of the window in
the couples room we can peep through. The ladies room is totally private.The group room has no
windows
---- then again, it also has NO doors, I am sure if you ask nicely Amanda will sneak you in the
Ladies room to have a quickie!!!
9.The carpark is really well lighted & there are security guys (they are all cuties!!) who as often
as it is possible, will open your door for you & take your drinks to the bar for you
(as it is a BYO venue.)

PHEW! that was alot of questions.......
........ So Snappypants, will I see you on Wednesday???

DD xxx

S

snappypants

HI there,

Thanks for the info! You won't see me there this wednesday, but maybe next wednesday as I think there is education on those nights!

Thanks again

snappypants

D

DDxxx

Great Snappypants,

Yes Wednesdays are enlightening days, especially if you are interested in learning more about your
body, better lovemaking techniques (who wouldn't want to be a SUPERLOVER!!) pieces
about the bits & pieces of :female: :male: ......

Will see you next Wednesday then !!!!

DD xxx

sioxie

Foundation Member
:female: Got to ask this question not sure who can answer for me but is there male to male sex as well? A couple of my male frienz are bi and would like to join in with another couple ( 2 guys/ 1 chick ) but they like a bit of male action as well. ANyone help? :3some:

G

its been known to happen :icon_blow

K

kiwimystic

mmmm new to this forum and new to this state, but this club sounds definitly like my kind of place. Where is it ??? :iamwithst

K

kiwimystic

Thankyou very much Madam Bobbi,
I will do that as it really sounds like a neat place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.