1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you use the forum - Poll

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Alexis Lily, Oct 26, 2015.

?

How do you access the forum

1. Iphone?

33.3%
  2. Other Smart Phone?

25.0%
  3. Desktop

41.7%
  4. IPad

4.2%
  5. Laptop

41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Alexis Lily

Alexis Lily Gold Member

Hey girls,

I just had a rather interesting moment... Im on the Perth computer at the moment and having an interactive epiphany.. ;)

I always access the forum on shift through my iphone. However Im on a computer at the moment and finding so much more content is available through a desktop. I can see things I cant see on my iPhone... & its so much more enjoyable!!

So I wondered.. How is it that we are using the forum..
    iPhone etc?
    Langtrees Desktop?

Some other way? - would love to know what.. Would be great if you could vote, even if you dont comment :)

Alexis xo

Mod: Is it possible to have this thread seen across all three location forums?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. kencan

kencan Silver Member

Desk top for me.Phones are too hard to work lol,Old times problem.

3. Bec Darwin

Bec Darwin Langtrees Darwin Reception Silver Member

Hey Alexis,
    I always use my IPhone, don't think I've ever used a desktop, was just wondering what extra content can you see if you do use a desktop. Might have to have a look. Thanks for the info xx

4. Bec Darwin

Bec Darwin Langtrees Darwin Reception Silver Member

Hi Alexis,
    I mentioned this to Mary-Anne last night and she is going to look into it because we should be able view all content on the phone or desk top. Do you know what content you were unable to see on your IPhone? Thanks for posting this, was interesting to know, I will let you know the outcome.
    Thanks again
    Bec x

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wild

Wild Bronze Member

Hi, I get told I have to post something to begin so here it is haha

6. Jaje2

Jaje2 Bronze Member

Yo first post, sorry haha

7. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy Welcome aboard
    Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-you.

8. Ranjeeh

Ranjeeh Gold Member

On the subject of the forum, any chance we could get it set up for https connections? It helps hide the traffic from any IT section snoopers