• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How do you like, to be greeted by a lady

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
When visiting either a private lady or parlour. How do you like to be greeted?
Do you enjoy a warm hug and kiss? Or a simple hello
How do you like your lady dressed? Sexy lingerie & heels. Or the more casual but dressy clothes.
Heavy make-up or a more natural look. First impressions count. Clean, freshly showered, and with a confident smile

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I had booked a fairly classy lady one time. Totally miss read her offering her hand to kiss upon meeting. I proceeded to give her a handshake.

I was punching above my weight, young and naive, she didn’t appear amused.

Nowadays I try to read body language and take it from there. Always try to present myself the way I would like to be presented to.

As adults I think it’s without saying an embrace and kiss upon meeting then if a regular maybe more so engagingly, knowingly.

I know some WLs take care not to use perfumes that could linger on a client but for me I adore an engaging fragrance especially when gently adorning her entire body.

Some WLs are in and out of their attire so often that they just wear a simple removable garment, easy for them but not so engaging for me.

A lot of WLs take time in their appearance. I always make the effort to display appreciation along with forwarding a compliment, not just straight away try to disrobe them and get into it.

Above all respect, give what you hope to have reciprocated.

Jelliicopter

Gold Member
A dark room, pure silence except for Blood Incantations ambient EP about aliens. The wl sits in a chair in the corner, I can't see her clearly, drinking something out of a huge chalice. "Welcome" she says and the room lights up in a dark red. I can see the wl is wearing a gown as she gets up and slowly walks over to me, drops the gown to reveal her naked body. I'm obviously trembling at this point, "come darling" she says "let us engage in debauchery together"

Jelliicopter

Gold Member
A dark room, pure silence except for Blood Incantations ambient EP about aliens. The wl sits in a chair in the corner, I can't see her clearly, drinking something out of a huge chalice. "Welcome" she says and the room lights up in a dark red. I can see the wl is wearing a gown as she gets up and slowly walks over to me, drops the gown to reveal her naked body. I'm obviously trembling at this point, "come darling" she says "let us engage in debauchery together"
Seriously anyone keen?

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
When visiting either a private lady or parlour. How do you like to be greeted?
Do you enjoy a warm hug and kiss? Or a simple hello
How do you like your lady dressed? Sexy lingerie & heels. Or the more casual but dressy clothes.
Heavy make-up or a more natural look. First impressions count. Clean, freshly showered, and with a confident smile
I would like to be greeted with a smile first and then gradually a hig may be.
sexy lingerie and heels ought to be sexy and inviting enough. a more natural look tops it all up!
and you are right - clean, fresh, nicely showered with a confident smile and some of those sweetest cologne or body mist,

Jack sparrow

Gold Member
Vivian always greeted me with a sexy smile, stright to deep French kissing,
at the same time unbuckling my belt
And pulling on the old fella,
As soon as I was hard ,she would be down there deep throating my cock
Then back up to eye level
Look me in the eye and then say .

Is there anything I can do for you .
🤦‍♂️ great girl.

C7Vol

Gold Member
I'm not so fussed. I know one lady who always wants me to book first thing in the morning. When I arrive she is in pyjamas, and certainly looks to be just out of bed. We then share a shower and get down to it.