1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I reach 10 points?

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by ChatLotte, Nov 25, 2015.

1. ChatLotte

ChatLotte Silver Member

Hi all, how do I reach 10 points to contribute to other discussions? Even though I'm a member it wont let me? I feel so silly!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Langtrees VIP Canberra

Langtrees VIP Canberra Gold Member

Welcome aboard ChatLotte....to reach 10 points you need to post 10 times but if it's contributing to other discussions you're seeking, it can take up to 30 minutes for a newbie to start navigating. Never feel silly for asking, it's how we all learn.

3. ChatLotte

ChatLotte Silver Member

Thanks for the quick reply!

• Welcome Welcome x 1
  4. ChatLotte

ChatLotte Silver Member

I've seem to have reached the 10 posts, but it still says that I need to keep posting to reach the 10 posts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Madam Jacqui

Madam Jacqui Cheeky & Dangerous Moderator

Keep on Posting ChatLotte i think you need a certain number of posts done before you get 10 points ;)

6. ChatLotte

ChatLotte Silver Member

Oh I see, the trophey points?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Langtrees VIP Canberra

Langtrees VIP Canberra Gold Member

Wow, I love you're so keen to jump in & make new connections. You should be good to go. What board are you trying to enter?

Just a quick query ChatLotte, have you verified your email you received when you joined?

8. johno99

johno99 Bronze Member

yes i was wondering the same thing

9. logitech

logitech Bronze Member

likewise, just trying to understand these forum rules

10. JohnGrug

JohnGrug Silver Member

what is this 10 points things?