• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Honey Pot Darwin Strip Club - 10/10

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The famous Honey Pot Strip Club reopens this weekend in Darwin. Mitchell Street. The club is above the Discovery Night Club next to the entertainment centre.

I'm not back in darwin until the 3rd July and can't wait to see the new set up. I will post the phone number shortly....

Address: 89 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800

Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 8:30PM

Phone: 0477 684 821

29012353_l.jpg

Last edited:

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Well I've been to a few strip clubs in my time ..hahahaha...

I have to say the new Honey Pot in Darwin is a straight out 10/10.....

Well done to all involved...

PS - Friendliest strippers and staff I've ever met.. thanks for a great time.

CJ x

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks guys Darwin boys are back u four are going to have to lead the way if we are going to get some interesting reviews, money is tight so help us out with just the ones that are catching your eye at present. LOL I am in Darwin from Friday till Monday so all welcome to come and say hello I will shout u one beer. LOL

Faraz

Gold Member
Thanks guys Darwin boys are back u four are going to have to lead the way if we are going to get some interesting reviews, money is tight so help us out with just the ones that are catching your eye at present. LOL I am in Darwin from Friday till Monday so all welcome to come and say hello I will shout u one beer. LOL
Still here?