1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi To All Our Newbies . Please Read :)

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Tania, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Tania

Tania Administrator And Safe Sex Advocate Staff Member Moderator

It's awesome to see so many newbies joining on the Forum. At present we are seeing 50 to 100 new members a week.

Welcome to you all.

Some of you have jumped in and started posting straight a way. Some are just sitting back and watching. That's fine. The more you interact though the more fun the Forum is.

Also AVATARS. Thats the little box which "should" have a picture in it :) Please add a picture that suits you, shows your interests, quirks or fetish rather than being a name without a face.

Again welcome to you all, great to have you all on board, I look forward to your interactions and to seeing your creative avatars :)

Bepp if you have nothing nice to say please stay silent :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Obbie

Obbie Legend Member

And you think bepp can stay quiet Tania :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Snowy

Snowy Gold Member

Tania imagine if all members posted something once a week, what a Forum would it be then. We would be flat out reading all of the posts, trying to keep up would be difficult but a lot of fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Hapo

Hapo Bronze Member

Thanks Tania

• Welcome Welcome x 1