1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi New To The Forum WA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Aizensan, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Aizensan

Aizensan Silver Member

Hello everyone, names Vu and only recently started punting about start of the year or so. Looking forward to all the good people and the stories which come with them :)

• Welcome Welcome x 3
  2. Tania

Tania Staff Member Moderator

Hi There :)

Welcome to the Forum. It's great to have you on board with us. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions..
    If you need any help please feel free to ask, we are all friendly here :)

3. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Welcome to the forum...enjoy

4. bepp

bepp Feelthy old bugga Legend Member

Welcome.......

5. Rochelle

Rochelle Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forum, ;).......better fasten your seat belt and off you go, the forum is a roller coaster :eek:

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Welcome to the forum Vu:)Lots of stories to read and people to meet and don't forget to join in:D

7. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

welcome to the forum, great to have you on board:D

8. Madam Riah

Madam Riah Forum Manager

Welcome to the forum Vu...... enjoy the ride !!