1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi My Forum Family

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Tania, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Tania

Tania Staff Member Moderator

Hi all, I hope you all had a great Christmas and were spoiled rotten :)

As a few of you have noticed I have been absent from the Forum for the last couple of weeks due to my illness and my big move to Darwin. I am now here in Darwin and presently staying at our Darwin office with Naughty Thoughts for a few days as we are waiting for our furniture to arrive here in the Top End.

It will take me a little time to reply to all my messages but I will be onto it today. So if anyone needs any help with anything, I'm back, feel free to PM me.

Glad to be back :)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

hi Tania :) missed you on the forum ,
    i hope you are feeling much better now that you are in Darwin and " NT " is there to comfort you for a short time !!

i had a quiet xmas like i do every year :) :) no pressies for me unless i buy them myself :)

enjoy

• Like Like x 1
    • Empathy Empathy x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Tania

It's good having Naughty Thoughts with me and he has some time off work so even better :)

As for pressies,,,we went shopping at Sexyland ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dallas

Dallas Legend Member

Hi Tania, great to see you back. Hope the move went ok and you're feeling better. Shopping sounded fun! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sharaz

Sharaz Gold Member

Hi Tania,
    I hope you are feeling better and ready to entertain and delight the men of Darwin lol

6. Tania

Sharaz I am not a WL. :)

7. naughty thoughts

naughty thoughts Former Administrator Moderator

Well, I'm delighted to have my wife with me. :D :kiss: ;) :hungry:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Tania

And I my darling husband am much better as I am here with you :kiss:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Cool Cool x 1