1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

hi, I'm newbie

Discussion in 'Newbies: Say Hi And Introduce Yourself :)' started by Kevin1331, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Kevin1331

Kevin1331 Bronze Member

Hi, I'm on a road trip driving around from Sydney to Mel, considering live in AU for 3 months

• Welcome Welcome x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tania

Tania Administrator And Safe Sex Advocate Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to our fun and Friendly Forum. If you need any help navigating around on here please feel free to ask :)

3. Chantelle James

Chantelle James VIP Companion Moderator

Welcome to the forum.. ;)

4. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Welcome to the forum Kevin1331:happy:Well we hope you stick around while you are here:cat:
    and maybe see you around here soon

5. Becky

Becky Langtrees Darwin Reception Silver Member

Welcome, enjoy your road trip! So much beauty to see along the coast :) What is your favourite spot so far?

6. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

welcome to the forum babe great to have u on board:D