1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi All

Discussion in 'Newbies: Say Hi And Introduce Yourself :)' started by Artbull, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Artbull

Artbull Bronze Member

I am a new member I live in the UK never spoke to people like this.l am a single young man and I am dating a mature lady and having a lot of fun

• Welcome Welcome x 3
  2. Tania

Tania Administrator And Safe Sex Advocate Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to our fun and friendly forum. If you need any help finding your way around on here don't be afraid to ask :)

3. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Hi Artbull and welcome to the forum:)Hope you are finding your way around and don't be shy to join in. See you around here soon:D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

welcome to the forum babe..... join in and dont forget to get a avatar:D

5. Logan 2

Logan 2 Staff Member Silver Member

Hey Artbull! Great to have another join us here on the forum! Hope you and your partner get all that your looking for here