• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Here pussy

S

scarface

A few questions i would like to share with forum members. Firstly ladies does every penis feel the same to you. We are not just talking about size here more like thickness, texture curveture ect.Perhaps some of the working ladies could comment as i am sure there vast experience could enlighten.

I know that with females i have never ever seen two pussy's identical they are just like little faces[i think someone did post pictures of little faces on pussy's] they are so individual. Also i find that each ladies pussy changes from day to day as her [in feeling] body changes through the month.Also some ladies i have known have so much control over there pelvic floor muscles that i am sure they could crack a walnut.

Some really tiny ladies have huge gaping pussy's like canyons and some biggish ladies have quite the opposite tight and firm.I find it all very facinating .

I just love PUSSY.

S

Spice Me

scarface said:
A few questions i would like to share with forum members. Firstly ladies does every penis feel the same to you. We are not just talking about size here more like thickness, texture curveture ect.Perhaps some of the working ladies could comment as i am sure there vast experience could enlighten.

I know that with females i have never ever seen two pussy's identical they are just like little faces[i think someone did post pictures of little faces on pussy's] they are so individual. Also i find that each ladies pussy changes from day to day as her [in feeling] body changes through the month.Also some ladies i have known have so much control over there pelvic floor muscles that i am sure they could crack a walnut.

Some really tiny ladies have huge gaping pussy's like canyons and some biggish ladies have quite the opposite tight and firm.I find it all very facinating .

I just love PUSSY.

simple mate

all pussy is temperamental and dangerous, to be handeled by experienced wild game tamers only :)

:ky:

spice Me

M

Mary Anne PA

pussy galore

Any pussy is better than none . Just give it to me . Yeah cousin them pussy sure are mean hombre's they should have teeth they are living entities they control us dudes man . Hell they put spells on us make us think bad things, above all we just cannot control them . Me not even look at one , they say you turn to stone if you do. Me just close my eyes sniff to see if ready then go for it like animal.Caveman lucky cave women expect these things to be rough and ready cave women bald now me cannot pull her hair no more . Thats why she have long neck now have to pull her by her head . Grunt grunt hu hu hubba yowe googa googa.