• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I am a newbie to the freebie game...how does it work? I mean does it come with some strings. It may become strangling rope, if your not careful...lol

L

Lord Spikey

Long time since I had a chance to check out what's new.
I see a few changes in presentation and faces.
A few new ideas, including this one.
Well, Custer. I hope it is not biased. Nothing against LTs, but we don't need more advertising. Give us some insight from the real world. Please.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Welcome to the forum Carmen Lawrence

Actually in that decade I went by ALAN now I prefer CRAIG. But I will answer to anything..... Hmmm with the right dress I could be a Carmen, but as I said. I was never there!:D

Happy2

Legend Member
You would look great in Carman attire Westy Colourful clothes marraccas and a hat full of tropical fruits And maybe a brass band

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I am sure Custer will enjoy all aspects of this industry ...
I would love to meet this Langtrees Reporter!

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Welcome aboard George Custer...
I have a idea for a story....
How about a story of overworked Ms Sue and stressed at all time....lol..........
On a serious note I think you will fit in just beautifully...
Ms Sue

:):):):):):):):)

Happy2

Legend Member
It would be hard to wiggle your money maker if you couldn't breathe cos you had a banana up your nose westy

R

Raye@Langtrees

Welcome General Custer.... A real live reporter for LTs wow!!!

reporting1.jpg

I

idstf

Long time since I had a chance to check out what's new.
I see a few changes in presentation and faces.
A few new ideas, including this one.
Well, Custer. I hope it is not biased. Nothing against LTs, but we don't need more advertising. Give us some insight from the real world. Please.

don't think you got your wish spikey .... looks like a whole new advertising page ... lots of copies
& pastes from Langtrees of Perth by Ms Sue ... but as LT owns the site, it has the right to advertise

Taryn

Bronze Member
Getting the lady to pay me that is my goal.
But thinking about the sort of lady that would pay me........pass
Ill settle for the middle ground.. fwb!

To have a girl pay for him, is a very popular male fantasy!!! Just saying.........

Buzz

Foundation Member
Welcome aboard Custer. Don't forget...the parties at the Pleasure Lounge are always worthy of reporting on.. !!

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
Oh
I have some stories. I'm just gauging what is and what isn't permissible. Ill just stay with keeping you thinking mees is innocent :p

Dominatrix Paige Pope

Silver Member
Hello.

I am the newly appointed reporter for Langtrees. My role is to search for and deliver insight into aspects of the sex industry that is interesting, exciting and sometimes less understood. There are already a few articles and interviews in preparation.

Please feel free to make suggestions and requests as I look forward to interacting with forum members and providing entertaining, informative and update information.

Thanks

Custer

Looking forward to seeing more from you :)
sparking some interesting discussions and also points of views :)

P
Xo

JohnnyVin

Bronze Member
Looking forward to seeing more from you :)
sparking some interesting discussions and also points of views :)

P
Xo

Hi Custer,
Having only recently started dabbling in paid sex establishments I've noticed that there is no real way to keep track of WL's as they change their name so often. If there is one in particular that u like and want to become her regular it's hard as she could have a different name. Perhaps a seperate forum dedicated to this? Just a thought!
Johnny xx