• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hello Darwin!!

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Well i have to say I've found a couple of favourite places to enjoy great food and relaxing atmosphere. Moorish located in Darwin CBD is an amazing Tapas place with a strong Spanish influence and Char, located on the Esplanade. The Dry Season is almost here so I'm looking forward to seeing more of the sites :)

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
Well i have to say I've found a couple of favourite places to enjoy great food and relaxing atmosphere. Moorish located in Darwin CBD is an amazing Tapas place with a strong Spanish influence and Char, located on the Esplanade. The Dry Season is almost here so I'm looking forward to seeing more of the sites :)
If you like the tapas at Moorish you must try Viva la Vida it's absolutely my favourite restaurant when clients take me out for dinner, Also Tremontana is consistently great and a must try.
Let's do coffee tomorrow at 10.30 at Salvatores at 21 Knuckey street Cnr Smith street if you're free :)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Hey Babette,

Hope you are well and enjoying life, just a quick are you planning any tours to sydney or canberra in the next few months at all if not all good, but enjoy your Coffee tomorrow have a latte or two for me.

P

XX

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
If you like the tapas at Moorish you must try Viva la Vida it's absolutely my favourite restaurant when clients take me out for dinner, Also Tremontana is consistently great and a must try.
Let's do coffee tomorrow at 10.30 at Salvatores at 21 Knuckey street Cnr Smith street if you're free :)
Hey CJ we can do Wednesday if you're not free today, let me know
Cheers B x

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
Hey Babette,

Hope you are well and enjoying life, just a quick are you planning any tours to sydney or canberra in the next few months at all if not all good, but enjoy your Coffee tomorrow have a latte or two for me.

P

XX
Hi Phoebe
Lovely to hear from you. Life is great and busy at the moment which is always good. No plans to tour or travel at the moment as I've got other things brewing. It's not that I wouldn't mind but it's not on my radar. If things change I will let you know gorgeous.
Take care, B x