• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
You may have seen my other post saying im looking forward to be making my way up there in October,
Ive been thinking perhaps i could make a sneaky trip up there in the next week or so....

So guys what do you think??? Should i come up? And should i drag Addison with me???
xx

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yes great Plan.
Those Darwin Guys will finally get some classy Ladies
Have fun ladies

Bobalong

Gold Member
Ahoy;- Yes great Plan.
Those Darwin Guys will finally get some classy Ladies
Have fun ladies
Hey HP we have a lot of classy ladies in Darwin either you have not been here or you are looking in wrong places---and yes I agree it would be great to see more classy ladies in Darwin looking forward to seeing you both---Darwin is a great place enjoy yourselves

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Im watching you Wazza

104289591646d09595e32e0.gif

T

Tamara

Hi Ladies
,Woohoo more hotties for the Darwin boys! They are defiantly getting spoiled this week, can't wait to meet both of you tomorrow.
Tamara xox

T

Tamara

Attention All Darwin Gentlemen

Don't miss out!!! Zara and Addison are only here for another couple of days. Beautiful on there own or amazing together xxx

T

Tamara

Attention All Darwin Gentlemen

Don't miss out!!! Zara and Addison are only here for another couple of days. Beautiful on there own or amazing together xxx:D