• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Helium

TheCock

Legend Member
In about 30 years helium will run out! No more animal or floating balloons. No more squeaky voices. Birthdays will not be the same :(

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont make jokes like that svengali The climate change doomsayers may latch on to it. If the earth survives global warming
We will have clowns at childrens parties being taunted and marginalised for making balloon puppies etc By out of work protesters looking for another way to make a living at others expense

N

Naughty Thoughts

I don't see what the big deal is - if we run out of helium, there's plenty to be mined on Jupiter. :)

Or there's even more in the Sun, if you prefer your helium fresh from the oven!

viper

Gold Member
I agree with Lone road Helium is abundant in the universe so we can get more pretty easy compared to some other elements.

R

Reggie

I'm just not that sure I'm going to miss it that much. What's the bet that in 29 years we realise that Helium is the cure for cancer. Doh.