• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Have you ever been a victim of theft?

S

Sammi1974

Had my car broken into, which wouldn't have been so bad, it was a bomb, but they stole my 3 kink bags.

I was off to a kink party, and had all my toys in the boot of the car. Was not a happy camper to discover that they had pinched them, before I had even gotten to the party. They were stolen from a friends driveway, whilst I had stopped to pick her up.

It was certainly a very interesting call to the Police, when I needed to report what was stolen,

Floggers, paddles, whips, hand cuffs, restraints etc, needles, scalpels, alcohol wipes. I mean, unless your into the same kind of kink I am none of it was going to be easy to off load.

It took me a year to restock all my toy bags.

F

Farm Boy

Had my car broken into, which wouldn't have been so bad, it was a bomb, but they stole my 3 kink bags.

I was off to a kink party, and had all my toys in the boot of the car. Was not a happy camper to discover that they had pinched them, before I had even gotten to the party. They were stolen from a friends driveway, whilst I had stopped to pick her up.

It was certainly a very interesting call to the Police, when I needed to report what was stolen,

Floggers, paddles, whips, hand cuffs, restraints etc, needles, scalpels, alcohol wipes. I mean, unless your into the same kind of kink I am none of it was going to be easy to off load.

It took me a year to restock all my toy bags.

How did you explain the stolen police womens uniform ?