Has this ever happened to anyone

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
You're visiting an AMP/HOUSE it doesn't matter but ur really enjoying the visit then all of a sudden u let go of the biggest fart u've ever let go followed by a wet brown load howd u feel what the lady say

MikeB

Legend Member
You're visiting an AMP/HOUSE it doesn't matter but ur really enjoying the visit then all of a sudden u let go of the biggest fart u've ever let go followed by a wet brown load howd u feel what the lady say
Not exactly the same, but was in a MMMF once at an adult lifestyle club where all holes were plugged.
At the dismount a fart then a large brown load was left on the bed...... The lady was most embarrassed and raced off to clean up but there was no judgment by anyone.

(Luckily the beds are vinyl covered for those that squirt plus there are plenty of towels around so are easily cleaned up)

As they say s*** happens :rolleyes:

T

TBC - Vivian

OMG hahahahaha. I will run

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Shit happens I was at the airport once and a lady wearing white got her period bad every one was gawking, I took my coat off and went up to her to put on and got her to the bathrooms, she did not speak English and took us half an hour to get her something else to wear, she was mortified and sent all my clothes back about two weeks later.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Shit happens I was at the airport once and a lady wearing white got her period bad every one was gawking, I took my coat off and went up to her to put on and got her to the bathrooms, she did not speak English and took us half an hour to get her something else to wear, she was mortified and sent all my clothes back about two weeks later.

That is very kind of you. Kind deeds are rewarded indirectly but powerfully.

Good on you MAK :)

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
There used to be a massage place, whose name is not to be mentioned.
I was told that they often had customers with what they named "Poo Bum".
It appears that even with showers provided, some people just don't understand personal hygiene.
I must say that I prefer establishments with showers. No matter how clean you think you are, after a hard day at work, you are bound to be a little less than fresh.

As for accidental discharges; well as has already been stated; Shit Happens. No blame or judgement from me.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
There used to be a massage place, whose name is not to be mentioned.
I was told that they often had customers with what they named "Poo Bum".
It appears that even with showers provided, some people just don't understand personal hygiene.
I must say that I prefer establishments with showers. No matter how clean you think you are, after a hard day at work, you are bound to be a little less than fresh.

As for accidental discharges; well as has already been stated; Shit Happens. No blame or judgement from me.
Yeah, a AMP girl once told me how some guys like to take a dump right before session and present a shit streak to the girls lol.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I don't think they do it deliberately one of the problems if you gain weight is you have problems wiping your bum properly and can leave a little streak happens to us all at times...and when I worked I used to give client benefit of the doubt and thank my mother for her upbringing skills as a lot of us did not get taught the basics.....

T

Tania Admin

Welcome back Yoda :)

I regularly go for waxing, the whole Brazilian thing including my posterior area. Last time I went when she asked me to put my leg to my chest to do my bottom area my bottom squeaked. We both just laughed about it though. Funnily enough her name is Tania too. She comes from a small country town from near where I am from in WA and coincidentally used to be a madame for Blondies in Darwin

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

Your not all bad MaryAnne

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I regularly go for waxing, the whole Brazilian thing including my posterior area. Last time I went when she asked me to put my leg to my chest to do my bottom area my bottom squeaked. We both just laughed about it though. Funnily enough her name is Tania too. She comes from a small country town from near where I am from in WA and coincidentally used to be a madame for Blondies in Darwin

https://www.whimn.com.au/look/beaut...r/news-story/3213e6caa34a0988588d4162d9573433

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Isn't it funny how men fart, women fluff and children pop-off

I thought I was the only one who still used those terms.

And the end of the day letting go of wind can't be helped. It's a normal body function and most times I pretend it did not occur so I don't upset the person doing it as we become self conscious.

MAK was a lovely thing you did for that lady & many of us girls have been in the same position.
I remember as a child was walking down Rundle Mall with my great aunt and this poor lady in front of us the elastic went in her knickers. She kept her composer and let them fall to the ground and step right out of them and kept on walking. As to fluffing and skid marks turn a blind eye to them

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member

And the end of the day letting go of wind can't be helped. It's a normal body function and most times I pretend it did not occur so I don't upset the person doing it as we become self conscious.

MAK was a lovely thing you did for that lady & many of us girls have been in the same position.
I remember as a child was walking down Rundle Mall with my great aunt and this poor lady in front of us the elastic went in her knickers. She kept her composer and let them fall to the ground and step right out of them and kept on walking. As to fluffing and skid marks turn a blind eye to them

She probably reacted to the sight of the Mall's Balls

Obbie

Legend Member
Has it happened to you bepp ?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

I had to go out to Richmond NSW for work a while back, in one day I saw 2 women walking down streets urinating themselves, I saw the 1st one at 9am while I was getting coffee, then another after lunch I thought is this some local tradition or what ? hmmmmm ......