1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Has this ever happened to anyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by bepp, Sep 15, 2018.

1. bepp

bepp Feelthy old bugga Legend Member

You're visiting an AMP/HOUSE it doesn't matter but ur really enjoying the visit then all of a sudden u let go of the biggest fart u've ever let go followed by a wet brown load howd u feel what the lady say

2. MikeB

MikeB Legend Member

Not exactly the same, but was in a MMMF once at an adult lifestyle club where all holes were plugged.
    At the dismount a fart then a large brown load was left on the bed...... The lady was most embarrassed and raced off to clean up but there was no judgment by anyone.

(Luckily the beds are vinyl covered for those that squirt plus there are plenty of towels around so are easily cleaned up)

As they say s*** happens :rolleyes:

3. TBC - Vivian

TBC - Vivian Silver Member

OMG hahahahaha. I will run

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. bepp

Wat if u've got a client waiting and that's the only bed available

5. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Shit happens I was at the airport once and a lady wearing white got her period bad every one was gawking, I took my coat off and went up to her to put on and got her to the bathrooms, she did not speak English and took us half an hour to get her something else to wear, she was mortified and sent all my clothes back about two weeks later.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yoda

Yoda Chief Y Legend Member

That is very kind of you. Kind deeds are rewarded indirectly but powerfully.

Good on you MAK :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lord Spikey

Lord Spikey Respectful, non argumentative blogger Legend Member

There used to be a massage place, whose name is not to be mentioned.
    I was told that they often had customers with what they named "Poo Bum".
    It appears that even with showers provided, some people just don't understand personal hygiene.
    I must say that I prefer establishments with showers. No matter how clean you think you are, after a hard day at work, you are bound to be a little less than fresh.

As for accidental discharges; well as has already been stated; Shit Happens. No blame or judgement from me.

8. Yoda

Yoda Chief Y Legend Member

Yeah, a AMP girl once told me how some guys like to take a dump right before session and present a shit streak to the girls lol.

9. Mary-Anne K

I don't think they do it deliberately one of the problems if you gain weight is you have problems wiping your bum properly and can leave a little streak happens to us all at times...and when I worked I used to give client benefit of the doubt and thank my mother for her upbringing skills as a lot of us did not get taught the basics.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mary-Anne K

PS great to see you back Yoda you have been missed.....

• Like Like x 2
  11. bepp

Welcome back Yoda!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tania

Tania Staff Member Moderator

Welcome back Yoda :)

I regularly go for waxing, the whole Brazilian thing including my posterior area. Last time I went when she asked me to put my leg to my chest to do my bottom area my bottom squeaked. We both just laughed about it though. Funnily enough her name is Tania too. She comes from a small country town from near where I am from in WA and coincidentally used to be a madame for Blondies in Darwin

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lord Spikey

Lord Spikey Respectful, non argumentative blogger Legend Member

Isn't it funny how men fart, women fluff and children pop-off

• Agree Agree x 1