1. From Monday 31st March the forum will display from newest post first in all forums.The vote was 80% for this viewing.

Has anyone ever bailed from a W/L?

Discussion in 'Sex Industry General Forum WA & PERTH' started by Gavi_J, Sep 6, 2013.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pamplonabull

pamplonabull Silver Member

i have always wondered what the neighbours must think when u pull up. do they know they live next to a WL? do they care? are they sooo p1ssed off with the traffic that they start taking down rego numbers and email them to the cops because they have nothing better to do?

at the risk of being a hypocrite, i'd hate it if a really busy WL moved next door. too many cars. I own my place and paid good dollars for it so I always ask myself what I would do in the event that a WL did operate out of next door. the house next door is a crappy rental so it may just happen. karma can be ab1tch!

Once about 5 years ago I went to visit a private asian WL in one of Perth's less glamouros suburbs. when I pulled out of her drive after my hour long session, I saw two detectives parked 50 metres down the road - staring at me. i would have thought they would have been better at disguising themselves but they were in a stock D car with aerials all over it. they may have been in suits and they were clean shaven. I stared at them and we both knew that I knew who they were. I just drove off. They may have followed me if they thought I hadnt cottoned on, but I doubt they would have bothered really.

My suspicion was that the neighbours had filed a number of complaints against the tenant and the Ds were there to ascertain whether or not it was a meth lab.
    Gavi_J likes this.
  2. Gavi_J

Gavi_J Silver Member

Bedford

3. pamplonabull

pamplonabull Silver Member

what suburb was this?
  4. Gavi_J

Gavi_J Silver Member

Hi Raye, What I meant was I had just arrived to the property and I was still sitting in the car when I noticed the neighbor who suddenly came out of their house and picked up a few gardening tools and pretended to do some gardening but I noticed they had their phone out and to me were trying to get my details down. Yes i will admit I got paranoid and felt uncomfortable in my surroundings as I didnt have a good feeling so I acted on it and left, I did explain to the W/L the situation and apologised for the inconvenience it caused her.
  5. westy

westy Gold Member

This happened many years ago to me, I was young, niave and nearly innocent . I booked an appointment and turned up under the cover of darkness. The house looked ready to be demolished. Upon entering I was greeted by an extremly obese girl, it was hot and she smelt of sweat. Now being the polite guest I was I couldn't bail. She took me into the room ( no shower or offer of one ). She was nice enough and without even doing the preliminary money or anything she started straight into it. Next thing I was naked at the end of a bed, again it was so dark I could barely make out anything about the place. I started getting cold sweats and more nervious by the minute. In the end I just blurted out that I couldn't go ahead and that I had second thoughts. Got dressed in double quick time, paid her a fifty and ran. Once outside and back in my car, heart pounding I sat wondering what I had managed to escape. In my mind I felt like I had chated death.
    Gavi_J likes this.
  6. Raye@Langtrees

Raye@Langtrees Legend Member

You poor thing Gav, did you get your $s back or hadden it gone that far? What I dont understand is how neighbor could pretend to be gardening, but was in car trying to write your details, maybe you were just paranoid, oh well this happens.
  7. larryloopout

larryloopout Bronze Member

I almost bailed once, went to see a girl in joondana in a set of units,parked on the verge and as soon as I got out my car the old guy in the front unit came out pretending to do some gardening but didn't take his eyes off me lol, then once I got to the door of the back unit he came and had a conversation with the girl for about 15 mins, I was so pissed off i could barely perform haha
    Gavi_J likes this.
  8. suzythefloozy

suzythefloozy Silver Member

I live in one of the more expensive suburbs near the beach. Sometime last year we had a whole host of strange drug-related incidents; guys shooting up in driveways, syringes at the bus stop and all of us noticed lots of cars or taxis pulling up at a townhouse constantly at all hours of the day. The final straw came when two pensioners at different times were accosted.

We started doing that - making our presence felt and taking down numbers. One neighbour even installed a webcam. Us single women felt particularly vulnerable. If all those addicts hadn't chosen our driveways to shoot up or disposed of their syringes responsibly or attacked defenceless pensioners, nobody would have cared.

But they did. And so did we.

Weeks after that, they shifted out. Maybe they thought she was peddling more than sex?
  9. Gavi_J

Gavi_J Silver Member

Thanks for the advice happypirate! Greatly appreciated! Think this experience just rocked me a bit but I will get on the wagon again soon with some better research this time!

10. happypirate

happypirate Staff Member Super Moderator

Ahoy Bro Gavi, do not dismiss the idea away, just plan your actions in a different way. In other words having a Punt is a great idea, just save a little money and catch a cab and go to a different well established place. When you get there have a little chat with the ladies and go for the punt. Or send PM messages to Sienna, maybe Paris, maybe Pixie or some one else you fancy
    Going to areas or neighbours that make you feel uncomfertable will always lead to a bad or poor punt. So bro, do a little research, make a plan and then go for it.
    Cheers Bro and Pass the Rum

11. Gavi_J

Gavi_J Silver Member

Thanks everyone! Definitely some good people on here!

Yeh I definitely didnt feel comfortable in the specific area as there were a few dodgy people a few doors down! I was thinking either my car would get broken into or the men in blue would rock up! I dont think I will take the chance of doing this again! Just wanted to know if anyone else has done the same thing. Cheers again
  12. happypirate

Ahoy Bro, all W/L get annoyed at cancelled booking`s or no show`s they are common and I do understand why the ladies get annoyed, let`s face it bro you felt uncomfertable in that enviroment, try some where else next time, good luck and well done in letting her know what happening around her, cheers Bro and Pass the Rum

13. homer

homer Doh! Legend Member

Dodgy neighbourhood watch?
  14. Gavi_J

Gavi_J Silver Member

Yeh I gave her a text message in regards to the situation but as you could imagine she wasnt too happy about me leaving and said that I probably made it look more suss but at the end of the day I wasnt going to have someone take down my details! More than likely the neighbours are suspicious of random cars rocking up at that property.
  15. happypirate

Ahoy my Bro, chances are she really is not living in that home, it may be just a place that is rented and used by couple/serveral girls, you should contact the W/L just to let her know what is happening, let`s face it if you did not feel comfertable in the surrounding enviornment is was probably going to be a poor punt any way, good luck next time or just go to an established place, like langtrees. Cheers and Pass the Rum
    Barbosa likes this.
  16. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Super Moderator

Gavi_J I don't blame you for doing what you did but did you contact the lady in question and tell her what had happened as she might not know about her neighbour looking out for her :)
    Gabriella Reis likes this.
  17. Gavi_J

Gavi_J Silver Member

Just went to visit a W/L at her home only to bail out last minute due to her very nosy neighbour pretending to be gardening but was looking at me (whilst in the car parked at the front) trying to take down my details, so I got super paranoid and left!

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

P.S Sorry if this sounds stupid but I didnt want to take the risk!