• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Happy Pirate is Sooo handsome

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
LMAO I read it all wrong thinking you started a thread saying your handsome the HP and H2 is all to much at times me thinks time for more coffee
If your looking for clever it's not me luv

Happy2

Legend Member
HP is Sooo handsome Tina Tequila nearly went straight
tilatequilasexylesbians.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
HP is sooo handsome he had to take out his own eye and wear a patch just to give the rest of us a look in with the ladies

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
HP is so handsome that his parrot flew to H2's farm to live but was disturbed by H2's unconditional love for his ewes. *pardon the punt*

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
soundz like ur turning gay H2...u should try b/p plenty of trannies for ur licking...btween HP n H2 it'll b fun times on the gang plank now....r n ting. rubbing n thrusting but who's thrusting who??

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yep spot on, a sexy old pirate such a turn on the very thought makes we weak at the knees has to move where no sea in sight as the temptation of the size of his ship to great

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy Pirate is so handsome Pretty ladies turn him down
They're to scared they wont live up to his standards

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy Pirate is Soooooooooooo handsome
Broken mirrors magically repair themselves so they to can enjoy his gorgeous reflection

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats just a flat out lie Aitch Pee
I have been willing to stretch the truth for comedic effect
But lordy lordy that is just to bloody much

Plus I know your really only coxswain not captain
Theres always one isn't thete Always one :mad:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Everyone knows.....................Pirates are dis-honest.................LOL
BUT...................I am good-Looking....................................................LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
Strange place to move this thread go I would have thought
Will any fellas on-site ever look here?