• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Guys messing up your hair and make-up during sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brontee

Silver Member
This one is for working girls and guys as well. Why do guys always want to go with their hands through your hair during sex and mess up your make-up? I find this really frustrating. I spent and hour doing my hair and make-up and after the first booking I already feel like I can start all over. (In real life I don't really care that much) When in a booking, I try to be as polite as possible, but sometimes it really drives me crazy! What do you think? Brontee XXX

T

Thatguy

I like stroking someones hair.. but i tend to not try going through it unless they say its ok... so i tend to stroke on top...

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
This one is for working girls and guys as well. Why do guys always want to go with their hands through your hair during sex and mess up your make-up? I find this really frustrating. I spent and hour doing my hair and make-up and after the first booking I already feel like I can start all over. (In real life I don't really care that much) When in a booking, I try to be as polite as possible, but sometimes it really drives me crazy! What do you think? Brontee XXX
Don't know about your make up, but sometimes you can't help messing up ya hair, like if your full on into it, body sweat etc your going to get your hair abit messy. Guess that depends on how wild you can be..:joyful:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy excellent question, I am old school hence touching a W/L hair and face was consider a NO-NO never touch their hair, everything else was OK but not the face and hair.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Well I wish I could have got a pick of the lady involved in the gang bang on Monday.
She said spent a very long time on her hair and make up but after entertaining 4guys for a while. .... lets just say the wheels had well and truly fallen off.
But it really did look more like a damn good time than a mess

svengali

Foundation Member
Gee-Whizz ladies:rolleyes: we are talking about sex here, aren't we???

News flash, it is an untidy and sometimes messy business and expecting your hair and makeup to be immaculate afterwards is a bit like Chris Judd expecting to come off the footy field after a game wearing a spotless guernsey. (At least he doesn't have to worry about his hair).

For sex to be worthwhile kissing , stroking and other forms of foreplay must be allowed and if I am with a lady with lovely hair of course I am going to want to touch, stroke and smell it. Surely this will not cause any damage that a few minutes with a brush can't fix? Ask me nicely and I will even do it for you. Likewise if I smudge your lipstick how long does it take to wipe on another coat afterwards?

My suggestion to you, Brontee, is to keep your work grooming and makeup simple and easy to repair. You are playing a "contact sport" which is no place for a princess.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
My suggestion to you, Brontee, is to keep your work grooming and makeup simple and easy to repair. You are playing a "contact sport" which is no place for a princess.

None of that can be applied to this Princess

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I like to pull hair
I also like to make her makeup run

Takes a special girl I guess

However... mine don't have other appointments after I leave for work... so not really an issue

Brontee

Silver Member
Oh I am definitely not a princess, but doing this work you want to look al right and not like a 'drowned cat' at the end of the night. But I do remember in personal life that some guys also hated it if I went with my hands through their hair (even if it was short)...

Dallas

Legend Member
I always follow the ladies rules as far as touching and hair etc is concerned and I can see it would be an issue with short consecutive bookings for regular punts where sex is the prime focus, but if you're asking me personally, then anyone I've seen enough to be a regular and do 4 - 6 hour bookings with, this no longer seems to be an issue as she undoes her hair when we are together. Hair is wonderful, natural and intimate and I love running my fingers delicately through her free flowing locks which fall down around my face just as much as I love her running her fingers through mine. I would never ask anyone to do this though, if it didn't happen naturally then that's the way it goes.

I

iwtt69

Don't mess my hair..
No touching face due to make up...
There goes the gfe ...:)

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Most WL really hate their hair & make up being messed up...
& yes they do spend AGES getting it just right....
.(this really confuses me because they are all so beautiful any way !!!)

I

I12345

Aren't the hair & face just two of a WL's tools of trade? Next we'll have mechanics not wanting to change plugs cos they may get their hands dirt.

L

lola

Why do I bring so much crap to work you ask?
Because I need my makeup case and ghd stylers so I can touch up after every client. Lol

Sapphire

Gold Member
Aren't the hair & face just two of a WL's tools of trade? Next we'll have mechanics not wanting to change plugs cos they may get their hands dirt.[/quote
No, it doesn't mean we will stop doing our job, it's just a pain in the derriere, as petty as it may sound. I'm sure there are certain aspects of your job (or what ever it is you do for a crust) that you probably don't like but you still keep working right?. Just sayin....:rolleyes:

I

I12345

Don't like it either:(

Maybe you should become a mechanic then Sapphire ... as far as I am concerned it comes with the territory unless told otherwise ... and then I would consider then not worthy of my money and not return ..

muffdiver

Gold Member
Enjoy it when a woman's hair is flowing and I'm allowed to run my fingers through it, especially whilst she is giving a blowjob. Nothing beats her hair teasing my balls and inner thighs.

Oh I have a horn just thinking of it :)

I

iwtt69

... $400 an hour but hair and face is no go territory..

Wow. :)

The mileage just ain't what it used to be...

Sapphire

Gold Member
Maybe you should become a mechanic then Sapphire ... as far as I am concerned it comes with the territory unless told otherwise ... and then I would consider then not worthy of my money and not return ..
Go spend your money elsewhere buddy and spend it real good

I

iwtt69

Because the clients are charged $400 per hour, us girls like to look our best for the men. I'm sure you and almost every other guy would prefer girls who put in effort..

My English must not be as good as I though, always thought the reason no touch on the hair and face is caused, as posted, is caused the ladies dislike applying make up over and over again.. :)

We love the effort m'lady, but true gfe does goes out the window when in the mist heat, you get schooled about ' hair and face!off limit!!!'

:) but I won't know, I just earn the money without complaining about all these 8hr day I got to do over and over so to afford your divine company..

Status
Not open for further replies.