• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Great Places to Dine in Darwin

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
If you've just arrived in Darwin, and you've managed to arrange an interlude with a Darwin Hottie, but are unsure where to go, may I suggest the beautiful Darwin Waterfront.

With a mix of casual and upscale restaurants, you'll be spoilt for choice.

My personal reccomendation is the "Oyster Bar" - fantastic selection and also suitable for those who don't enjoy seafood.

Personal reccomendations welcome :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 5

jasonm

Langtrees IT
Diamond Member
Newly opened cafe in Stuart park. Open about 6 months ago. Nice breakfast and coffee, believe they do lunch as well.

IMG_20151001_114530.jpg

D

Dannielle Liebe

- Moorish Cafe on Knucky Street is always a winner for me.

- Nirvana on Smith Street not only has delicious food but a bit funky bluesy often with live music and open mike nights.

- Hanuman's on Mitchel Street is incredible!!

T

Tamara

If you don't mind going for a bit of a drive the Howard Springs Tavern, The Humpty Doo Golf club or the Berry Springs Tavern. All have excellent meals

D

Dannielle Liebe

It would be a hard choice between Hunaman and Moorish Cafe for my favorite spot for an amazing meal.

The Cav do a decent breakfast, so does the Roma bar across the street.

Highly recommend Nirvana, Thaialicious, Yots Cafe,

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
image.jpeg
Dinner tonight!

Loving MOORISH right now...
Tapas, curries, African, Spanish, Greek, anything goes... Great atmosphere!!
Delicious and might I say they do a wonderful Blood Orange Margarita!

(Just the one Mary-Anne as its a school night & I'm working right now!)

Last edited:
T

Tamara

I'm not that good with Dinner but I'm great with who makes a good breakfast in Darwin (The joys of working the night shift)

T

Tamara

Hey all
So this is a negative not a positive. As those who know me would know I do more breakfasts in the Darwin C.B.D than dinners (the joys of night shift) well since the start of this thread I've been trying a few different places for our Monday morning breakfasts. So I went to the Valt on Smith st last Monday it was the first time and the last! They served me a fruit salad in a plastic takeaway container put in a bowel after telling me that I couldn't have it with yoghurt even though it's on there menu, billed me for a meal that we didn't order (lucky someone got breakfast for free on Monday) and forgot the pot of tea we ordered! The food itself wasn't bad but service and organisation as well as the presentation left a lot to be desired. So for the moment I'm sticking to the Ducks nuts in Mitchell st and the Cool spot in Fanny Bay. :confused:

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Mary-Anne took us all out for tea last night. So we went to the Deck Bar. Wow what an amazing place. The food was to die for, rather huge but very yummy.
11167784_1147535065275318_7710716654063014437_n.jpg

12088185_1146067108755447_4886365263487401244_n.jpg

22 Mitchell Street, Darwin NT 0800

Phone: (08) 8942 3001

Email: info@thedeckbar.com.au